10

10

I woke up the morning after Dante and I had claimed each other feeling so much closer to him then I could have possibly imagined. Even as he slept calmly beside me I could feel the love that he had for me roll off of him like a warm wave. I would catch glimpses of his dreams and what he was thinking.

It was all me or sex with me or me writhing under him or him licking me out or me sitting on his lap or a picnic with me. Generally just being with me. I rolled my eyes at the amount of time sex passed through his head. Boys.

I rolled out of bed, which instantly woke Dante up because I was out of his arms and he came up behind me to kiss my neck. He wrapped his arms possessivly around my waist and pulled me to him.

"How do you feel?" He mumbled into my shoulder blade.

"Closer to you. I feel stronger, powerful and slightly more possessive of you."

"Me too. I can feel your magic, which is making me feel so unstoppable." He told me as he kissed my magic marks on my back. He touched his claim mark and it sent a shockwave of pleasure through me.

"Oh Dante..." I whispered to him as I leaned my head back against him. He rubbed lazy and soft circles on it causing me to pant. He was driving me crazy and if he kept at it I'd jump him. "S-school, we...um...we have school." My brain managed to say, but my body was telling it to shut up and take the sex.

"We have a few minutes." He said as he suckled on my neck, leaving a hickie.

"Oh damn it, take me." I begged of him and I felt him smile evily against me.

"What do you want, my love?"

"You, oh gods Dante, I want you." I begged of him and he picked me up by the waist effortlessly to slam me down on to the bed. He rubbed his boxers, which had a tent in them, against me and I groaned for him to hurry up. I was hot and needed him now.

I couldn't take him teasing me mercisely anymore and used my magic to rip our clothes to shreds. He sat up momenterily to put on a condom and then he slammed into me.

I grunted and moaned something that sounded like 'about bloody time' before moving my hips in time with his. It wasn't long before I was climaxing and a rush of pleasure went through me. My womb clenched around his dick and he pushed in as far as he could before waiting for me to calm down. Then he started again and this time he went harder and faster till we were both climaxing. We were drenched in sweat and then he pulled away from me.

"I thought...I'd calm down after you...bit me." I panted as I got up and looked at the remains of my night clothes.

"Well you did, but now me touching that mark turns you on." He told me as he put the clothes in the bin.

"Damn it." I hissed as I went to take a shower.

Dante and I walked into school hand in hand. We had decided to show off the mating tattoos to everyone and so when we walked in there were a lot of gasps, whispers and pointing. I didn't care. Dante was mine.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I sneared and the girls who had been whispering ran the other way.

Dante chuckled beside me and put a possessive arm around my shoulders before pulling me in to kiss him. I smiled against the kiss and kissed him back.

"Dante, don't suck the girl's face off." Elisa chuckled as we pulled away and she smiled as she saw our marks on display. "Let's go to class."

At lunch, I had the uneasy feeling that something big was about to blow off. I kept trying to shake off the feeling and focus on the fact that I was sitting on my mate's lap. I wiggled my ass a little and made him grunt as his little friend made a show.