20

20

RECAP:

It was like being back at square one. I had no leads, no ideas, nothing and so I would have to start all over again to find them, but I would…oh I would and I would end this prophecy from going any further. I could not risk it from coming true that would be a disaster.

Soon, it shall all be over.

****

Bella’s POV:

I woke up about every two-three hours last night because of Kellien, but I’d rather him waking me up because then I knew that he was alive and that he was ok. I would just watch him as he dozed away before sleep overtook me. It wasn’t just me that he woke up either, it was everyone and he was tiring us all out. In the end I put a sound barrier around the bed I was in and so he only woke up me or Dante, not anyone else.

I woke up after another 4 hours sleep and in total I think I got about 6, which seemed good for my first night. I’d fallen asleep after Kellien’s last feed and change with him on my chest. He was still asleep on my chest with his face on my chest and his arms on either side of his head. He was in an all-in-one which was a bit big on him because he was a preemie.

I lightly stroked his light layer of hair and he mumbled before bringing his mitten covered hands to his face to rub his face. He stayed asleep and I sighed at that. I took down the barrier and noticed that everyone else was awake too. Sterling and Elisa were cleaning up any traces of us while Nicu and Antoinette were packing up what baby stuff we had gotten for Kellien in a bag. Dante was up, changed and eating. He looked over at the bed and saw me awake before smiling at me.

“Morning baby.” He whispered me before kissing me on the lips softly, careful not to wake our baby.

“Did everyone sleep ok?” I asked softly and everyone gave me soft smiles. I take that as a maybe. Elisa came fluttering over to me with a smile on her face and she gently picked up Kellien. He moaned and gurgled in his sleep, but didn’t wake up, which gave me a chance to get changed. I showered again and changed into a plain white shirt and jeans. I still had a belly, but it wasn’t as round or as big as I was before because Kellien was born.

“Here, I went out and got you this.” Antoinette told me as she handed me a black, tough belt that stretched around my belly and stuck together. It would help me get rid of my belly faster. I thanked her before putting it on underneath my shirt and it was tight, but then I knew it was working.

Dante handed me some food and I started to slowly eat it as I watched Kellien sleep in Elisa’s arms. Once I finished I went straight over to her and took my son back. I sat down on the bed with him asleep in my arms and looked at my family’s worried expressions.

“Ok, he’s born, now what do we do?” I asked the question everyone was thinking.   

“We run.” Nicu told us.

“Again?”

“Yes again, they don’t know where we are or have anything on us. No leads, nothing and now that we have Sterling and Elisabeth back, we are stronger.” Nicu clarified and I nodded as I rocked my body with my son in my arms.

“Ok, where to? And are we going together or apart again?”

“We’re going to stick together this time.” Dante told me softly. It seemed like the others were angry with me or at least annoyed about something, which made the air around us really tense and heavy. I didn't like it very much.

"Ok, and where to?" I asked again.

"We're going to head to where you and Dante were staying, pack everything up and then move on again to Hawaii using a boat. Money only for everything and use the fake passports except you and Sterling, Elisabeth. We'll make you up some new ones." Nicu told us all and we nodded our heads. "Alright, I want everyone packed and in the cars in 10 minutes." Everyone started shuffling around.