12

12

Recap:

We were both changing. Together.

He was still inside me, I could feel him and I didn’t care. My eyes were closed, like a heavy weight was keeping them shut and my body was shifting, changing, becoming something different, but my magic was fighting. It wasn’t going to be submissive to this vampire power that was surging through my system, being pumped by my heart and they started fighting. They attacked each other like a cat verses a dog. My body started to whimper and buckle as the fighting went on, but then this blissful calm came over me when the sides seemed to start mixing together.

The vampire blood seemed to spur on my magic, make it better, and make it burn brighter. It worked into my physical aspect and it went after my muscles. It strengthened me, worked into me and went for my 5 senses. It started working on every little aspect of me, but it didn’t turn me into a full vampire. I could sense that. I was still a witch, but it seemed like I was half and half now. I was a witch and a vampire.

Did that mean that half of me went to Dante when I got half of him? Does that mean that he is part witch also? Does that mean that he lost part of his vampire to me? And I lost part of my witch powers? Or will we share the magic? Both have each other’s powers? I guess I’ll found out when I wake up. I couldn’t open my eyes or move my body, which was sort of pinned underneath my hot, sweaty mate, who still had his dick inside me.

It felt like hours before I started to regain movement in my body. I moaned as the feelings of my body came back to me and this…hunger erupted in my throat. Blood. I knew what I wanted and it was blood.

My eyes shot open at that realisation and I could see mostly everything. I could see the dust in the air and I could smell the sweat that Dante and I were covered in. I could feel the dampness of the sheets beneath me and I could feel Dante in me. I could hear the faint whispers of Dante’s family outside the door wondering about us.

I groaned as the pain in my throat and my body over took me. My body was changing or almost changed and I arched my back, pushing Dante further into me and then I came crashing down. I don’t know what I was, but I know what I felt. I was a witch, but with a half vampire side.

“Dante?” I groaned as I tapped his shoulder. “Dante, baby, you have to wake up.” I moaned at him as I pushed him off of him. He rolled over and landed on his back. I guess I was stronger now. “Dante?” I asked him as I leaned over him. I kissed him lightly and he gasped awake.

“I’m breathing…wait, I’m breathing? My heart…it’s…it’s lightly beating and you?” He asked as he looked at me and touched my chest where my heart lay slowly beating in time with his. I didn’t need to breathe as much as I used to and when we touched…sparks like literal sparks. I pulled back and sighed.

“Do you…do you feel my magic?”

“In me, yes and when we touch.”

“What are we?” I whispered to him.

“I think…half witch and half vampire.”

“I…I can hear them…your family…outside our bedroom.”

"Hmmm, I think its time we faced the masses." He and I got up to grab our robes. I went over to the door and opened it to look at Dante's family. Dante's mark was clear on my shoulder although it had healed over to be replaced by a thin diagonal scar.

"Is it done?" Nicu asked me.

"Yes, give Dante and I time to change our clothes. We'll meet you in the living room." I told them and my voice was powerful as it ordered them.