intro.

The Emergence was stopped, but through the uni-mind, the remaining Eternals learned two things: a new threat was on the horizon and Y/N was alive

With the Dark Celestial Zgreb free from his eternal prison, the world and the universe are at stake. Now they must travel to New York, where Y/N has found a new home with a new family. But will she be willing to help them?

Steve met Y/N first in 1944 in Nazi Germany

Steve met Y/N first in 1944 in Nazi Germany. Natasha met her first in 1998 when she escaped the Red Room. Thor met her in 600 BC when fighting Deviants. What started as Y/N helping Wanda learn how to use her powers ends in a mysterious new member of the Avengers. But how will they react when they learn of the family Y/N left behind?

Y/N
Powers - Similar to Wanda's but with a gold glow instead of red. First on Earth to control chaos magic. Predicted coming of Scarlett Witch. Psionic power - energy manipulation, telekinesis, force field, some telepathy to be able to read minds when she wants but does not often anymore though that was her purpose when they came to earth, levitation, etc.

Druig
Powers - Ability to control minds.

Eternals
Sersei, Thena, Kingo, Phastos, Makkari, Human Sprite, Past Ajak, Past Ikaris

Avengers (because I fixed endgame and no one dies or goes back to the past cough cough Steve)
Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Natasha Romanoff, Thor Odinson, Bruce Banner, Sam Wilson, Bucky, T'Challa, Wanda Maximoff, Rhodey and possibly others making an appearance.

Author's Note:

Omg this is gonna be a big project! So many people lol this is going to be loosely based on an eternals/avengers comic story of Zgreb the Aspiriant aka The Fallen and the Horde. Obviously I'm going to be taking a lot of creative liberties here.

I wanted to do something different than the movie this time so I thought I'd give this a shot. For everyone who hasn't read the comics or is unfamiliar with this, I will try to have explanations of certain things in notes after the chapters!

I'm super excited for this and hope you guys like it! Please let me know what you think!