Page 16

Andrew:

I sit down and start watching whatever is on TV at the moment. August doesn't have any streaming services. I could sign into mine though. I open one of the many streaming services I pay for and struggle with the password for a few minutes. I ended up having to change my password because I couldn't remember it. I hear some footsteps coming from the hallway. "Hey, I signed into-" August is walking around in just sweatpants with bags of trash, he's hardly even limping, he puts on some slippers by the door, and steps out without saying a word. He is SO HOT oh my god. He's not super muscular but he is toned. He has what looks like a lotus with a ton of beautiful linework around it on his chest, and he has his nipples pierced as well as his belly button. He has a tattoo of a raven, well a ravens head, the rest is hidden under his sweat pants.

He comes back in and my face is burning hot. He locks the door and starts walking back to the bathroom "Why don't you order some food, I'm gonna hop in the shower" he's standing right at the entrance of the hallway "I'll pay" glare at him "I can pay, I was the one to intrude" he chuckles, "it's fine, I can afford it" no he can't, he acts like I haven't noticed him checking his bank account every forty-five minutes. I'm paying whether he likes it or not.

I order some Chinese food, and I ordered a ton so he could have leftovers in his fridge. He gave me his last water bottle, and his fridge is essentially empty. He has a spoiled half gallon of whole milk, three eggs, a jar of mayo, and an almost empty bottle of ketchup.

I approach the bathroom door just in time to hear the water shut off. "Hey, I ordered Chinese and I'm gonna go pick it up, I'll be back." "Okay, take the blue card from my wallet to pay"

as if I would make him pay for food.

I unlock the front door and head down the dreaded stairs.