Page 17

August:

Finally, I feel actually clean. I've spent too long smelling awful. I put on my clothes and step out of the bathroom. God my hip hurts, I think I overdid it a bit. I walk out to lock the door but it's already locked. He must have taken my keys.

I collapsed on the couch and a small "are you still watching" prompt was on the TV screen. He must have signed into his account. I select yes and it's some show about teaching people to dress better by shaming them in public. It's really weird, I didn't think he'd like this kind of stuff. But he's on season 8 episode 20 so he must watch it often. I dozed off to grown adults body-shaming a woman.

I wake up to the door creaking open. Andrew has his arms loaded with about 4 bags. "Honey! I'm home!" he sings as he walks in. I basically jumped off the couch. "What did you buy??" Andrew looks up at me and smiles "I wanted to make sure you have leftovers" I take a couple of bags from him and set them on the kitchen counter. Andrew sets the rest down as I shut the door behind him. "What?" I run my hand through my damp hair "you could have called me and I would have come down and helped" "Oh hush, you would have yelled at me." he nervously laughs "Those stairs are a nightmare and a half though."