Ch3 Page 2

Andrew:

Holy hell. That was so hot. He's so hot. When I wake up, August is in the bathroom. I'm still on the floor, naked under his blanket. He needs a mattress if he's gonna blow my back out like that. "August?" my voice is coarse. I made a lot of sounds last night.

He pokes his out of the bathroom while flossing his teeth. "good morning, how are you feeling?" He asks and turns back to the sink. He's got some scratches on his back... oops. "I'm feeling pretty good." I get up. My back hurts, He needs a mattress.

August steps out of the bathroom and walks towards me. He whistles. "you look good naked." He smiles and pecks my cheek. He's got boxer briefs on "So do you." I smirk. August digs through his closet and grabs some clothes. "Do you have work?" I ask. "Yeah, I'm gonna have to wear a shirt tonight though." He raises a brow at me. He has a light purple hickey on his collarbone. "before you get dressed, I wanna see that tattoo on your hip." I giggle. I was a little preoccupied and didn't get the chance to look at it.

He walks over to me with a smile, he uses his thumb to pull the elastic down to show the tattoo. It's a crow, it's head is right about where his pants usually sit and the tail ends right before his member. there is small red text underneath it that reads "You're too close." "When did you get this tattoo?" I laugh. "The crow was done by a professional when I was 17 and I did the red text myself." He chuckles. "I gotta get ready for work." He kisses me gently.