Chapter 1

Linket was raised by Christian parents Adoptive parents after her father left her when her mother died giving birth to her. So Linket was adopted by Christian parents which she hates and likes to disobey a lot as she was in her room one day bored as she was grounded from sneaking out So she decided to nap.

In linkets dream

Linket wakes up in a red boiler room looking around wondering where she is into a burnt man appears wearing a fedora and a red and green sweater with a knife glove as she says to him. Why am I here and who are you. He says to her. I my dear am Freddy Krueger the dream demon. She looks at him as he continues. I am here beacuse your dream called me. She looks at him as she says to him. Unless you can help me escape my prison. He looks at her and thinks and says. If you want I can kill them. She raised her eyebrow and says. very funny Kruger if you where to kill them. then I'll be sent to prison or to a sanatarium. He rolls his eyes and says. Well if you leave Ill kill them and no one will think it's you. Linket thinks and says grinning a bit. That would work. Freddy nodes and holds out his hand and says. Take my hand and I will appear. Linket nodes as Freddy hopping the entity won't mind as she takes his hand waking up.

In the normal world at nighy

Linket wakes up as Freddy appears standing next to her as she gets up and whispers to him. Be quite. Freddy nodes as she left her from as Freddy stays waiting for her to leave while Linket gose down to the kitchen and says to her parents lying to get out of the house. I'm going to my Freinds place she needs some comfort after her rabbit died I know it's late but I'll also have a sleep over. The parents nodes allowing it as she left leaving out the front door and left the front yard going down the street pretending to be going to her friends place. Instead she decided to go to a vampire club that was new as she lived in forks Washington were there is vampires she knew of and werewolves as she walks into the club keeping up her guard as she gose to the bar ordering a margarita which she drinks. While a male vampire came up next to her as she knew him as his mate comes as well as it was Esme and Carlisle as she says to them. Carlisle and Esme I wasn't expecting you both to be here. Carlisle says to her. It's our date night. Just be careful some vampires around here won't be hesitant to turn you. Linket nodes as Carlisle and Esme left dancing while Linket looks around at the vampires.

A hour later

Linket left after her third drink as she didn't want to get drunk while been in a room full of vampires as she walks down the street and starts feeling like she is been followed and thinks it's Freddy keeping and eye on her. Not knowing it isn't as she walks past an alleyway as she gets grabbed and knocked out as the person who grabbed her was a vampire and was planning on turning her which he dose while she is knocked out.

Hours later

Linket wakes up drowsy in Freddy's arms as she looks around as he kept hold of her noticing she is awake but not all there as she says sounding like she may throw up. Where am I. He replies. I'm taking you through the woods to the hospital. Linket nodes as they get to the hospital while Freddy turns human to hide his burnt features as he walks in holding her as he says to head of desk. I found this girl in an alleyway. The head of desk nodes and calls for a doctor as a doctor comes which was Carlisle as he takes Linket from Freddy nodding in thanks as Freddy nodes leaving as Linket passed out again as Carlisle takes her to a room as when he puts her in a room and left she disappears.

The next night

Linket wakes up looking around seen she is in between a choice a mansion or a camp fire as she gets up looking and decided to go to the mansion but starts feeling hungry as she walks through the gates and then was frozen in her place which makes her nervous into she could move. When she is able to move she gose into the mansion looking around as she hides in the darkness hearing someone as she was scared while the person comes out of the living room as he was wearing a navy blue jumpsuit and a pale white emotionless mask. He then gose to where Linket was standing looking around As he had his knife ready to strike which scares her as she bolts out of her hiding spot as the man sees her and chased her as she runs up the stairs and hides in a room not knowing it's his room. She then hides under the bed scared as he walks in looking around wondering where Linket is as he gets close to the bed making her gasp a bit which he heard and bends down grabbing her out as she looks at him crying blood which was from her now been a vampire as she says to him. Please don't kill me. She starts crying a bit still as he kept hold of her taking her out of his room down stairs to the living room where the other killers as she was still crying a bit from fear. While he drops her while his partner stands as she was wearing a black jumpsuit with a silver wolf helmet and black steel heel boots as Linket stays on the floor crying still. as the man's partner picks her up noticing she is crying blood which confused her as the woman says which is rare for her to speak. I see. we have a vampire. A new born I see. The woman thinks and shoves her to the man as she says. Michael will look after you. Linket nodes scared still as Freddy says to the woman. Oh come on cinder I should look after her. Cinder glares and says. The last time you looked after someone. she was killed by another killer for starting fights. Freddy rolls her eyes as Michael escorts Linket away back to his room to keep her safe from the other killers.

In Michael room

Linket was clinging to Michael scared still not wanting to be alone as he sets her down on his bed and thinks as he could tell she was hungry and he writes down on the note pad he had in his pocket giving it to her as it said. "What's your name" she says to him. I'm Linket. He nodes as he left for a moment and then comes back with a deer leg for her as she looks at him taking the deer leg as she drinks the blood out of the leg from her vampire fangs. While he watched her to make sure he dose it right as the killer's had have to deal with a few vampires but they were killed either from the entity not doing what there told or from the other killers as Linket finish her deer leg as she hands it to him which he takes and left with it. While she stands looking around his room and at his knives as she did have a bit of a love for knives as she looks at them he comes back standing next to her watching her into he was summoned for a match and she randomly passed out on the ground but he catch her laying her in his bed as he puts a blanket over her and he left for his match.