Chapter 23

A few minutes later

Michael takes Linket through the woods coughing up blood and she was crying a bit as she says to him weakly. Take me to Eric. He nodes going to fangtager as he gets there through a shortcut as he gets to the door as Pam was there at the door thinking to herself as she sees the sight and used her speed to get Eric as Michael takes Linket inside. Since fangtager was closed no customers are around bit there was one human and it was ginger as she starts screaming seen Michael as she was scared knowing he is a slasher as he rolls his eyes laying Linket on the table as Linket says to him weakly. I love you. He kisses her forehead with his masked lips While Eric comes speeding in as Eric sees the sight knowing it's a Maenad as he says. The only way to cure her is blood. human blood but it has to be fairy. Michael nodes as Pam says. Ill go and find one if I can. Eric nodes as Pam left to find a fairy as Linket says to Eric. There is one I know but Carlisle won't be happy it's his granddaughter. Eric nodes and says to her. If Pam can't find one I'll ask him. Linket nodes as ginger starts screaming again as Eric says to her. Ginger shut up! Ginger was silent as she left to clean something as Linket says to him weakly. You know she wants to sleep with you. Eric nodes and says. I can smell it. She grins a bit as Michael holds her to make her comfortable as Eric says. Ill be back I promise. She nodes as he speeds off to his office to do something as she growls a bit and starts coughing up black blood Grunting a bit as he nuzzles into her trying to ease the pain for her.

A hour later

Pam comes back with no fairy as she couldn't find one as Eric noticed and left for a moment to make a phone call to Carlisle while Linket was resting to save her energy As Michael kept hold of her in a hug stance as she had her head on his shoulder as she starts bleeding out her nose down his back but he ignored it. While Eric walks in seeing it and sighs hopping Carlisle will make it on time since he agreed to do it only once since it will save Linket from death as Carlisle arrives in superspeed seen what's going on as Michael looks at him and so dose Linket as she is half awake and says to him. Oh Carlisle. How nice to see you. come to watch my slow death. He shakes his head and says to her. Let me help you. Linket says from the poisonous blood she drank. I rather die. Carlisle could tell she didn't know what she is saying but Michael thinks she ment it and starts holding her tight not wanting her to die. While Carlisle walks over keeping Nessy close to him as she did agree but was a bit scared around new vampires michael noticed and lays Linket back down on the table as Michael watches Carlisle while Linket looks at them as Carlisle says to Michael. Pass me your knife. Michael glares a bit but gives him the knife as Carlisle says to Nessy. This will hurt a bit but you will heal. Nessy nodes understanding as he takes her wrist as Eric gives him a cup and says. It's better if Linket takes it from a cup instead of a human just incase she loses control. Carlisle nodes understanding as he takes the cup and and sliced Nessy wrist open but not to deep to hurt her as her blood gose into the cup as both Pam and Eric resist the smell of fairy blood. When there is enough Eric fang come out as he pricks a finger and runs it along the cut healing it as Carlisle nodes in thanks as Eric says to Pam. How about you take the little one to my office and give her something to do. Pam nodes as she takes Nessy by the hand and take Nessy to Eric office as Michael helps Linket sit up as she growls a bit in a bit of pain as Carlisle gives her the cup as she takes it and drinks it. Which starts to help her heal as she randomly starts getting tired as when she is finished Eric takes the cup which lets Michael lay her back down as she passed out to rest as Carlisle says to Eric. I want to stay just to make sure she has healed. Eric nodes allowing it as Carlisle gives Michael his knife back while Eric leads Carlisle to where they sleep as it is light tight in the club area. but Eric and Pam like sleeping in coffins in the dungeon hopefully Carlisle won't mind While Michael stays with Linket to watch over her as she sleeps.

During the day

Pam Eric and Carlisle are sleeping as so is Linket as Michael was watching over her and Nessy as ginger had made them food but Michael wasn't hungry at the moment so he let Nessy eat which she didn't mind since she was quite hungry and was happy to not been eating cooked deer meat which she had been eating all week Since some stores aren't letting in vampires for some reason.

At night

Nessy was sleeping in Michael arms as she was tired and a bit cold as Michael was resting his eyes as Linket was awake stretching a bit as she gets off the table as she looks at ginger as her eyes were red making ginger screams waking up Michael as he blocks nessys ears to let her sleep as Linket used her superspeed running of. Which Michael sees as Eric comes up stairs glaring at ginger silencing ginger as Michael stands holding nessy as Carlisle walks in as Eric says to Carlisle. She's run off Eric sighs and trys to summon Linket back but she ignores it as Eric sighs knowing what she is doing and says. She is going after the Maenad I'll go after her with Michael. Carlisle says to him. Ill join you when I get nessy home. Eric nodes as Carlisle takes nessy from Michael and leaves with her taking her home in superspeed while Eric takes Michael arm and leaves with him in superspeed as Pam joins them.

With Linket an hour later

Linket gets to Michael house as the Maenad was still there as she growls lightly watching as Emmett comes up by her side with shadow devil as shadow devil says. Maenads disgusting all of them believing there Immortal gods this is what red shadow was looking for but got distracted. Linket nodes and says to him as Emmett watches. How do we get rid of her. Shadow devil says to her. We need to get her to lower her immortality and then kill her the only way to do that is give her the sacrifice she wants which is either cinder or Michael. Linket noticed a shrine as she says. What's that. Shadow devil replies. A shrine to her god Linket nodes as they see some humans under the Maenads control dragging cinder out as she was muzzles and chained up as shadow says. When she stabs cinder through the heart I'll lead the Maenad away and you heal cinder. Linket nodes as they left there hiding spot with Emmett following as Linket noticed strange looking scars on shadow devil back as shadow devil says to the Maenad. Remember me. The Maenad growls lightly as the humans tie up cinder as the Maenad says to shadow devil. You! Your supposed to be dead. Shadow devil says. To bad blame my brother's for that. The Maenad stabs cinder in the chest with one of Michael old knives and then removes it to make her bleed as shadow devil growls lightly and says. To bad I throught you may of wanted lucifer since he was your ex silva. Silva growls as her hands turns into dragon like arms and hands with poisonous claws as she smirks and chased shadow devil as he leads her away while Linket gose untying cinder as she was shivering a bit from losing so much blood as Linket bites her wrist as cinder takes it as Linket says to her. Your brother Wants you alive. Cinder nodes weakly as Emmett watches.

With shadow devil

Shadow devil leads Silva into the woods were lucifer/Satan is waiting as a pure white bull with black horns as Michael and Eric and Carlisle and Pam comes across the seen as shadow devil says to Silva. Would you want to kill me in front of your God. Lucifer/Satan as the bull comes out of the shadows making Silva stop as her hands turn back to normal As he goes to her as she lays him into he shoves a horn through her chest Making her groans as he turns back to normal as lucifer smirks a bit and says. This is for blinding my brother and stabbing my sister and killing my wife. He growls ripping out her heart as her black blood runs down his arm as she was shocked as he says. And this is for threatening my daughter and Almost killing a vampire and my twin. He crushes her heart killing her as she turns to bones as lucifer growls as Linket comes seeming a bit weak holding her wrist as Emmett and cinder follows. Michael gose to Linket as cinder gose to lucifer/Satan and shadow devil to help them burry the body while Emmett gose to Carlisle as they left while michael puts his arms around her as she says to him. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the plan it was a secret. shadow devil told me in a dream. Michael nodes understanding as she says. Cinder took more from me then I expected. I had to heal her to save her from death. Michael nodes as Eric and Pam helps the humans back to there homes as she says to Michael. It was either going to be your or cinder. He looks at her and nuzzles her a bit as he picks her up taking her back home for her to rest.