Chapter 19 (🍋)

A week later

Linket and Eric were in there flight coffins Been transported back to the airport been put on a plane and been sent home but with Michael he is enraged of Linket not returning when she was supposed to as he was carving something into a wall from rage. While with Linket she was thinking of something

A few hours later in the early night

Linket and Eric are back as Eric was taken to fangtager while Linket is taken back to Michael house as michael was out but Loomis was there to open the door as she was brought in. In her coffin as they set it in the kitchen opening it as Linket gets out of it while the humans take it away while she gose putting her suitcase upstairs in her bedroom while Loomis left while Michael walks in see Linket in the kitchen Grabbing her from behind making her Yelp. Into she realised it's him from feeling fresh new blood on his jumpsuit as also realised she forgot her promise as he starts sniffing her making her nervous as he starts smelling Eric since he had been sleeping next to her. But Michael thinks that she has cheated on him with her maker which he didn't like as Linket trys to explain to him that she hasn't cheated but he puts his hand over her mouth silencing her. he then slams her into a wall making her grunts a bit She starts crying a bit getting scared into he removed his hand and kisses her with his masked lips making her blushes a little bit as she says to him. Let me explain what happened. He nodes letting her speak as she says to him as she was a bit nervous if he was planning on doing the same thing as her ex did to her. Our flight was changed into today. we had to stay in Dallas and Eric's maker was in our hotel room since his house was ruined by a human. So Eric let his maker take his bed while Eric slept next to me only put his arms around me that's how far it went. He glares at her as he believed her but wasn't happy another man touched her but grateful that she didn't cheat on him as he grabs her and holds her close nuzzling into her as she says to him. Eric is my father it would feel strange sleeping with him. He is 1,000 years old. He blushes a little in his mask forgetting that Eric was her maker and started to feel stupid As she whispers to him. Don't worry about it. She strokes his mask hair as she says to him. I was going to ask you if you wanted come along but you weren't here. He sighs a bit as she says to him. Next time. He nuzzles into her as she says to him. But now I have to go to fangtager to serve drinks want to come along. maybe if your lucky I might have to be a dancer. He nodes as she takes his hand as she used her superspeed.

At fangtager

Linket walks in as Michael follows her as she gets to the bar Pam comes over in superspeed as Linket was tying up her hair as Pam says to her. Welcome Linket. Linket nodes as Pam says. Eric has told me that after your bar shift you need to take over for a dancer who is leaving early. She nodes as Pam leaves going to watch over everyone as she says to Michael. What your favourite drink. He shakes his head remembering what it did to him as she gives him a menu and says to him. Look through and show me what you want. He nodes grabbing it looking through it as she gose to serve a customer who is human and wants a strawberry daiquiri which she makes and gives to the human. Linket then comes back to Michael as he show her as it was a strawberry daiquiri so she makes it for him for him to try it as she puts a straw in it for him as she then serves some customers.

A hour later

Linket was getting changed into her dancing clothes as she finished at the bar early she looks for her one peice that she always wears into Pam comes in with a bag as Linket says to her. I can find my cape and boots but not my one peice. Pam says to her. A new dancer was trying it on while you and Eric were gone I didn't noticed into I saw her come out in it. I made her take it off and change into something else but it ripped a lot. But I've got a new one for you. You might like. Pam gives her the bag as she takes it while Pam left to give her privacy as she grabs it out of the bag putting it on.

The Shape and The Vampire On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara