Chapter 10 (🍋)

The next night (🍋 here)

Linket was down stairs drinking some bottle blood that Michael warm up for her so she doesn't burn her hand again as he was behind her kissing the back of her neck not forgetting what she promised him as she blushes and says to him. I see you didn't forget what I Siad last night. He turns her around setting her on the sink as she continues drinking her bottle blood As he starts kissing her neck making her moans lightly. as she puts her bottle of blood down on the bench while he starts kissing all over her neck making her fangs come out as he grins a bit as he takes his mask off kissing her on the lips as she kisses back. Into he starts kissing her chest been show as she is wearing a singlet while he takes her boots off then her tights off and gose down on her making her moans lightly into he covers her mouth to silence her which makes her moans into his hand and starts kissing his hand. While he continues as she rest her legs on his shoulders as he grins a bit continuing as she was starting to get close as he could tell from her starting to tense up a bit as he continues she then grips the bench around the sink. as she the orgasmed which makes him grins making his way back up to her lips kissing her While she then puts her arms around him as she kisses him and she whispers to him. Where did you learn that. He kisses her huffing a little bit in his own way saying he isn't going to tell her As he pulls her close to him as she then starts taking off his leather jacket as her phone starts vibrating on the table. which she trys and ignores as he continues kissing her into her phone starts annoying him while he grabs it giving it to her as she answers as he starts kissing her neck. Hello. Loomis says to her. Thank God your alright. She says to him. I'm busy. What are you talking about. Michael continues kissing her neck as Loomis says to her. I'm coming by to explain what's going on. She sighs and says. Fine. She hangs up as Linket says to Michael. Loomis is coming over so unless you want to do a quick one we can continue later. He Huff's a bit and decided to take the quickly as he picks her up making her giggles while they starts making out going up to there room.

In there room

Michael throws her on the bed making her grins as he takes his leather jacket and jumpsuit off grinning at her and gets on the bed coming up to her face kissing her while he inserts into her a bit rough taking her singlet off while he starts thrusting roughly. leaning his forehead on hers as he continues thrusting a bit rough while she moans lightly and licks his lips cutely which leads to them making out again as she whispers in his ear making him smirks a bit. Harder like you mean it Mikey. He grins and starts getting harder as they starts making out as he gets harder with each thrust which also starts creating a slapping sounds from there skin hitting together.

A few minutes later

They had switched as Linket was on-top this time but Michael was still in control as he was holding her hips while thrusting up into her roughly still creating the slapping noise from there skin and from how rough Michael is going makes her starts orgasming every second thrust as he was getting close. while he sits up holding her as he continues thrusting into her while they starts making out again into he then released in her making her moans lightly in the kiss while she pants a bit resting her head on his shoulder and says to him. If I were human and I let you do that you would of snapped me in half. He grins a bit as he nuzzles into her while she says. Maybe round two later. He grins a bit letting her go as she gets off the bed and gose to get changed while he watches her from behind as she gose into her closet putting some clothes on as she comes out

 He grins a bit letting her go as she gets off the bed and gose to get changed while he watches her from behind as she gose into her closet putting some clothes on as she comes out

(End of 🍋 and Linket clothes)

While the Michael gets up from the bed getting changed into his jumpsuit and shoes along with a leather jacket while he gose back down stairs to get his mask to put it back on while Linket gose down the stairs opening the door hearing Loomis pull up in his car as she lets him in while Michael stands in the kitchen watching Intently while both Loomis and Linket gose into the living room as Loomis says to her. Now the reason why I was shocked you answer the phone was beacuse of the news I've heard. Linket nodes as he continues. There is a witch I've heard about that is planning on creating a spell to draw out all vampires to the sun. Linket was shocked and says. Then how are we supposed to survive the day she dose this. He picks up a black bag dumping it's contents on the table revealing the silver chains as he says. You have to silver yourself through the day she dose this spell which is today. Linket was shocked of it been so soon and of the amount of sliver on the table as Michael comes over wondering what's going on as Loomis says to her. Either I can stay and do it or Michael can do it. Linket says to him. It's better if Michael dose it. Loomis nodes leaving while Linket explains to Michael of what's going on which makes him a bit nervous for her As he picks her up and the chains taking her and the chains up to there room.

Back in there room (🍋 also a link warning its choking)

He lays Linket in the bed and puts the chains on the bedside table as she sits and and says to him. Want to do round two. He grins a bit as he also couldn't be bother taking his mask of again so he turns around for a moment unzipping his jumpsuit as his harden member comes out as he gets on the bed. seen she is on her knees holding the bed frame as he grinned a bit and gose behind her lifting up her dress and inserting himself into her making her moans while he puts a hand around her mouth as she was still a bit tender there from early. while he starts thrusting into her roughly again as his other hand rest on his shoulder while he continues thrusting into her making her moans each time in his hand getting rougher as the bed starts moving a bit while she kisses his hand a bit as he continues thrusting.

A few minutes later

He was still taking her from behind while his hands are resting around her throat as she was drooling a bit from pleasure while he continues thrusting into her getting harder with each thrust into she orgasmed again which was bigger than before while it also let's him deeper as he leans into her breathing heavily in her ear which she likes as she says to him feeling he is close. Try it. I heard it makes orgasming intense for a man. Just as long as you don't choke me to death. he grins a bit and starts choking her a bit as he starts getting rougher with each amount of pressure he puts around her Neck as he rest his head on her shoulder as she watches him grinning a bit as he he starts releasing into her. While his hands release her neck as she collapsed but he grabs her with one arm and lays on the bed with her on top.

(End of 🍋)

A hour later in the early moring

Linket was laying on her side of the bed as Michael was in the bathroom doing something as she was waiting for Michael to come back to put sliver on her then he dose come back and grabs the sliver as she says. Be careful. He nodes and Michael then puts some chains on her ankles after taking her boots off as she hissed in pain from the sliver as it burns her while he noticed while he puts some sliver on her waist and wrist as her fangs comes out from the pain. As he was about to put some around her neck and she shakes her head in no but he nodes in yes as she shakes her head again in no but he nodes in yes as she sighs and nodes. he thinks and dumps on the sliver around her neck hoping it won't hurt so much when he dumps it on her it makes her growls a bit as he puts a hand on her cheek caressing it as she says to him. Stay with me. He nodes and lays next to her watching her as he puts his arm around her while she trys to rest.