Chapter 3

The next night

Michael and Linket wakes up somewhere else not In the mansion as they were in the entity vision of haddonfield and were in Michael house But there was a problem with Linket she was hungry and the only blood around was Michael and she didn't want to do that to him. so she tried to hide her hunger as she gets up looking around as Michael stands next to her wondering why they are in his house having the feeling it has something to do with the entity Linket looks around And says realising it's his house. Nice house. I wish I could see it out of this world. He nodes agreeing looking at her noticing she is hungry and since the entity decided not to leave her anything to eat. So he thinks and grabs his knife as she shakes her head not wanting to do that for her as she knew what he was going to do. He ignored her not wanting her to stave so he sliced his wrist open and bleeds while she gose to him still not wanting to do it beacuse she may lose control as she says to him. If I lose control then just stab me. He looks at her not wanting to do it but nodes As she takes his wrist and puts her mouth around his wrist drinking from him while he watches for any signs of her losing control while she continues for a bit. into she stops and pricks her finger bleeding a bit as she runs her finger down his wound healing it for him as her fingers heals while he watches impressed while he picks her up getting protective and making her Yelp in suprise. as she warps her legs around him nervous wondering what has set him off While cinder walks up the stairs and says to them. Come both of you I'm getting both of you out of here . Michael thinks and follows her carrying Linket as cinder takes them to a portal leading to the real world as she created the portal but it's a one way trip as Freddy and Ghostface has used it and the portal will take only two More which will be Linket and Michael as Linket says to cinder. What about you. Cinder replies. You'll see me again one day now go before the entity sees both Linket and Michael nodes as he carried her through as cinder stays while the portal closes.

In the real world

In the woods behind Carlisle house

Michael walks around confused as he didn't know where he was as she says to him as he sets her down. Welcome to my home town fork's. Michael looks at her and nodes while she follows him around a bit lost into a few Cullen's come across them as Linket stands in front of Michael hissing at them protective of him as a vampire noticed her. it was Carlisle as he runs to her hugging her as she hugs back realising it's him as Emmett and Alice hugs her while Michael watches as Carlisle says to her. Your finally home after all this time. Linket looks at them confused and says. I was only gone 3 days. Emmett shakes his head and says. You were gone 3 years. She faints hearing this as Michael catch her holding her as Carlisle leads Michael to his house.

At Carlisle house

Carlisle walks in leading Michael with Linket in as Esme and Rose and Bella and Jasper are out for the night so it was just Emmett Alice and Carlisle and Edward stayed behind while Michael lays Linket on the couch watching over her. As Edward already knew while Michael continues watching Linket feeling protective of her as he picks her up sitting down letting her lay on him as he kept her close as he strokes her hair a bit.

A few hours later

Linket was away and was still a bit confused from what Carlisle Siad from been gone for 3 years instead of 3 days as it felt to her in the entity realm as she realised time gose different in that realm as she was staying close to Michael as he had been her protector in that realm and has helped her while been there so she trusted him more then anyone else as She then says to Michael in private. I want to see your house. Michael nodes since the Cullen's are out they sneaks outs the back as she takes his hand and used her vampire speed going to haddonfield Illinois.

In haddonfield Illinois 2 hours later

Linket gets to haddonfield as he leads her to his house by walking as she was a bit out of energy from her speed she ran as they walks to his house she looks around and starts yawning tired as she felt it was about to become Morning as she noticed it was becoming morning. Michael notice and decided to carry her which she didn't mind as they get to his house he gose in through the back door as she looks around finding it creepy which she likes as he takes her up to his room. He then makes sure it's light tight for her not really willing to take the chance of her been in the sun while sleeping as he lays her down noticing she is dozing off as he lays her down he left and grabs a blanket he found putting it over her to keep her comfortable.

The next night

Michael was out killing someone as Linket wakes Up a bit hungry as she sits up noticing she is where Michael left her in his room as she gets up from the bed and looks around going down stairs and looks around as wondering where Michael is so she left. She decided to go looking for him following his sent into she heard some gunshots and gose towards them seen Michael falling from the balcony which shocks her as she gose to him in vampire speed as he lays there as she grabs his arm and drags him away. Going to a alleyway as she bends down laying him on her lap as she heard he is breathing as he was immortal but wasn't healing properly since he hasn't been shot in a while as she remembers hearing that vampire blood can heal. so she carefully moves his mask up to his nose as her fangs came out and she bites her wrist and remove her fangs from her wrist and holds her wrist to his mouth as she says to him. Let me help you like you help me. He grabs her wrist holding it still as he decided to drink from her hoping she is telling the truth as when her blood gose through his body it heals him and push out the bullets which he felt as he drinks a bit more then stops letting her wrist go as she heals. He then fixed his mask and gets up while he helps her stand and hugs her a bit while she hugs back while he picks her up taking her back home into he felt she is hungry while they get back to the house going inside. He takes her into the living room and he holds his wrist out as she sighs knowing he won't give up into he feeds her so she takes his wrist as her fangs are already out. so she puts his wrist to her mouth and bites it while he watches her making sure she doesn't lose control into she stops after 10 minutes from been full and she heals him with her finger from pricking it with her fangs. He carefully grabs he setting her on his lap while she snuggles into his chest thinking as she had an arm around her keeping close to him as he starts stroking her hair a bit.