Chapter 11

In the late morning

Linket lays there with sliver on her been watched over by Michael as he was standing at the end of the bed while she was awake which he isn't use to seen from her since she normally sleeps through the day as she says to him. This is new been awake during the day. He nodes agreeing as he could tell she was getting bored from using her tongue to play with her fangs with her as she says. I wonder is the Cullen's have to do the same thing. Michael shrugs not sure as he gose sitting on the bed next to her moving her hair out of her eye as she watches him wanting to put her hand on his hand but can't from the Silver.

In the afternoon

Linket was staring at the ceiling as she looks over at Michael and says to him. Maybe the spell isn't coming. He shrugs not sure into the wind starts blowing through an broken window which was part of the spell as it works with different with different vampires and with Linket it started giving her the sent of fairy blood. as she growls a bit wanting to be free while Michael noticed and figure out that it was the spell Loomis was talking about as Linket says to him trying to be normal. Let me go. He shakes his head as she growls getting angry as she says to him. I don't care if I die! I must have it again! Michael had figure out the spell is trying to draw her out with the sent of fairy blood as he grabs his knife holding it against his hand. as he knows she can feel it if he is in pain as she shakes her head not wanting him to do it as She sighs a bit trying to resist the urge to get free and follow the sent of it while as Michael sits on the bed next to her to try and help her though the spell.

In the late afternoon

The spell has past as Michael had taken the sliver off her ankles and waist and wrist as he was sure how to take the sliver off her neck without hurting her as she says to him. Just yank it off it's better as I've heard. He nodes and grabs the chains yanking off as she shouts in pain. FUCKING HELL! She pants in pain And says. Thanks. he looks at her and sits on the ground as her ankles wrist and waist and neck is a bloody mess from the sliver as she sits up grunting a bit in pain and says to him. Ill be fine. I'll heal. He shakes his head knowing she has to feed as she says to him lying. I'm not hungry. He starts giving her a look as she says to him as he leans into her. Fine. He then reveals his neck for her holding her as she bites his neck feeding off him while he waits for her to finish. he starts stroking her hair as she stops as he lets her go as her she looks at him taking his mask off as she bites her hand showing the bite marks in her hand as she says to him. We will be one as it is ment to be. He takes her hand carefully and drinks a bit from her to heal the bite marks in his neck as she watches him while he stops as her hand heals while he pulls her to him kissing her as she kisses him back As where the sliver was. It Was taking a bit longer to heal as he holds her as she rest against him while he puts his mask back on and nuzzles into her as she rest her eyes to rest a bit as he noticed that she was quite tired from been awake during the day As she nuzzles into him as he starts stroking her hair watching her rest. A few minutes have past and Linket was slowly healing and still is resting in Michael arms as he was watching her and holding her as she had her head on his chest While he rest his chin on her head while her fangs where still out as she was still healing from the sliver as she whispers to him. Mine. He nodes lightly not really sure if it was her dreaming or actually telling him that.

The next day in the early night

Linket starts waking up As Michael was holding her like he was hugging her as she had her head on his shoulder as he had his head on her shoulder as she blushes a bit and rubs his back making him nuzzles into her a bit as then there was a knock at the door as Michael let's her go sighing in her ear as she watches him knowing he wants to be alone with her as she says to him. Ill be back I promise. She gets off the bed going to answer the door as it was Loomis as she lets him in while he says to her. I'm grateful that you made it through the spell. Linket nodes and says. Well I was covered in sliver to the point where it was painful to move. Loomis nodes understanding as he says to her. Now when you go hunting be careful. human hunters have been giving new guns that will do harm to vampires. Linket nodes understanding as Loomis left as she closed the door as Michael comes behind her leaning down and resting his head on her shoulder as his hands rest around her waist pulling her towards him making her blushes a bit as he lifts his mask up and kisses her neck a bit as she says to him as a bit of a joke not really sure if it can happen to vampires. If we keep doing it you'll end up getting me pregnant. He Huffs a bit not finding it funny as he wasn't sure if a vampire can get pregnant either as he continues kisses her neck still making her fangs come out from slowly been turned on as she says to him. Later if your good. first I want to go out hunting. He nodes turning her around kissing her on the lips as they gose out the back door going into the woods.