Chapter 4 (🍋)

(so a few Tigger warning here link will explain her backstory to Michael and there is mentions of abuse and rape and depression If this triggers you I advise you not to read the beginning of this chapter)

A few months later

Michael and Linket had been together for months as she decided to become his lover which he didn't mind since he liked having her around as he protects her and feeds her when she is hungry and she protects him and heals him if it's needed. One day when they where in the woods they where laying on the ground looking at the stars near a waterfall Michael found as she says laying next to him. These are the best months in my life. He looks at her confused as she says to him knowing he doesn't know. Before I became this I was in an abusive household of Christians they where my adopted parents. My mother died giving birth to me and my father left me so I was put in an orphanage. When the Christian parents adopted me they hated me beacuse of the things I did then when ended up in the hospital from what my ex did to me. they didn't care they grounded me believing I made him do it so I could be a slut. She tears up a bit and continues. He raped me and they didn't care I was depressed during that month and they didn't care. She sits starting to cry quitely as he sits up and hugs her keeping her close and she says to him. And when I met you and stayed around you filled that void my ex and adoptive parents left. She nuzzles into him as he strokes her hair as she noticed her ex with a gun which he was planning on using on Michael as Michael didn't notice yet into her ex trys shooting him but she blocks it as he shoots her in the back multiple times while she collapsed on him. While Michael gets angry getting up leaving Linket on the ground to deal with her ex as he gose after her To kill him.

A few minutes later

Michael comes back to Linket after killing her ex while he holds her as she was slowly healing as he noticed the bullets aren't coming out so he carefully puts the knife tip in her back where the bullets are taking them out so she can heal properly Which helps as she lays there on his lap and says to him. Thanks for killing him. He nodes and holds her close getting up carrying her back home as when they get there he walks in carrying her while she had an arm around him as he takes her up to his room as he sits on the bed holding her close as she has a nap from healing.

The next night

Both Linket and Michael where walking through the woods as Linket stays close to Michael as it was vampire mating season but when a vampire mates with someone they become life mates with who becomes there mates. As when Linket are Michael are walking through the vampire authorities come out of nowhere arresting her with silver which burns her making her fangs come out as Michael gets angry pulling out his knife while there leader says to Michael. Stand down Myers. He then says to Linket. Linket star you are under arrest for been a rouge vampire without been with your maker for the first few years of your life and for been with a slasher. Linket says to him lying a bit. Call Carlisle he is my maker. The leader says. We will see about that. Michael watches as she says to him. Ill be back soon I promise. The vampire authorities takes her way while Michael watches wanting to do something but wasn't sure what to do.

A hour later at the vampire authorities

The authorities have decided to execute Linket for been a rouge as the King Of the vampires says to her. Any last words star. Linket says. Tell Michael that I love him and will see him on the other side in hell. The King nodes and was about to stake her but he suddenly changed his mind as she was waiting for her death as he changed his mind from her been so young as he says to her. I've changed my mind ill be watching you if there is one screw up you will meet your death. Linket nodes as the guards takes the sliver off as he says to her. Go and be with your mate it's rare when a vampire is mates with a slasher. She blushes lightly and leaves in super speed to find Michael.

In the woods near Michael house a hour later (🍋)

Linket arrives in the woods panting a bit as she was were Michael is as he looks at her while she says to him noticing he is shocked believing she was going to be killed. The king set me free. She looks at him as she speeds over to him as he hugs her while she hugs back as he puts his mask up to his nose as he picks her up and kisses her while she kisses back as they starts making out as they continues making out going to his house as they gets inside. As he pins her to a wall while he take her black leather jacket off while she takes his mask off for him which he lets her while they makes out going upstairs as he pins her to another wall taking off her black shirt of as he starts kissing her neck. While she unzipped his jumpsuit taking the top half off while her fangs came out moaning lightly as he takes her heel boots off while he takes her to his room continuing kissing her neck. He then pins her to the bed taking her black tights off along with her underwear as he starts kissing her chest then her lips again feeling her fangs as he takes her bra off while she takes the rest of his jumpsuit of while he had already taken his shoes off. While she runs a hand down his muscular body as his stiffened member rubs against her as he kissed her and slowly inserts into her making her moans lightly as he kisses her while she runs her hand down his muscular back. While he starts thrusting and kissing her while she warps her legs around his lower back letting him get deeper as he starts kissing her check making his way back to her neck while he thrust into her.

A hour later

Michael was still going while Linket still had her legs around his lower back still as she runs her finger tips down his back as his neck was bleeding when she bit him on accident when he accidentally get a bit rough with her. His neck was slowly healing but she kisses where she bit him and she nicked her tongue and used it to heal his bite as he kisses her getting close while as one of his hands runs up from her waist to her neck not to strangle her just to have it there. she then moved her hand from his chest to his wrist that had his hand around her neck as she grins a little while he kisses her then release in her as she kisses him as He picks her up laying down with her on-top as she snuggles into him.

(End of 🍋)

A few hours later in the late morning

Michael was watching Linket sleep on top of him warp up in a blanket He Carefully moves her next to him so he can get up and have a shower while he grabs a new jumpsuit out of his closet and grabs his mask as well As he gose for a shower she continues sleeping rolling off the bed onto the floor.

In Linket dream

Linket appears in the boiler room again as she sighs and says. Why am I here now. Then it suddenly changed to another scenery which was with a moon which confused Linket as Freddy appears in the moon with a struggle and says to Linket. Your king lied to you! He's planning to kill all slashers including Michael. He doesn't care that your together. He will kill you as well if you get in his way. Create an army get the Cullen's involved. He was about to tell her something else but was pulled away as she shouts his name but Freddy was gone.

In the real world

She wakes up on the floor getting up as she gets changed into some clothes.

(Linket outfit)

As she thinks she knows it's her day but she was worried about Freddy and Ghostface she heard the shower on so she knew where Michael is while Linket ends up falling asleep again but standing up as Michael finished his shower leaving the room in his clothes with his mask back on seen Linket standing up sleeping. So he picks her up and lays her on the bed and watches over her.