Chapter 21

A hour later

Pam was broken out of Linket control from cat noir throwing his stick at her as she hissed at him which breaks the control of Freddy as cat noir jumps up onto the Eiffel Tower running at her but she grabs him by the throat strangling him as she says to him. When your dead I'm taking your ring. Ladybug jumps up onto the Eiffel Tower wrapping her yo-yo around Linket as she hissed and smacks ladybug away with a wing as she flys off somewhere else into cat noir throws his stick again clipping her wing. as she falls into a building as she gets up growling As she sees ladybug running of which confused Linket a bit as she grabs her phone out as it turns into a scythe as she starts fighting with cat noir.

30 minutes later

Ladybug came back with her hero team as Linket growls lightly and creates a shield around herself As she hisses like a wild animal backed into a corner while her shield falls and she flys off again flying back to the hotel. When she gets there she hovers outside of room windows looking for Michael as she smells he is here into then she finds his room and breaks the window walking in as he looks at her drawing out his knife. She then flys over to him as he recognised who she was dropping his knife as she hugs him while he hugs her as her a horn glows putting him under her control As she grins a bit while ladybug and cat noir came in through the windows as cat noir says. Hand us where the Akuma is and we will set you free from the Torment that shadow moth has put on you. Linket glares and says to Michael. There hurting me Mikey how about you get rid of them for me like you did with others who have hurt me. He nodes and gose at both cat noir and ladybug making them jumps out the window as Michael leaves to go and get them as she secretly follows to stay close since her mind control doesn't work long distances that well.

Outside of the hotel

Michael starts fighting ladybug and cat noir as Linket flys off grinning a bit knowing cat noir and ladybug would be distracted enough so she decided to flys to the tip top of the Eiffel as she looks over at Paris grinning as she starts creating a spell summoning all slashers and vampires to her aid as this spell would take a day for it to be done as a black cloud appears surrounding her.

With Michael

He shakes his head confused as he wasn't under Linket control anymore as he looks around wondering how he got outside as he looks at ladybug and cat noir as ladybug thinks and says to Michael grabbing out the wolf ring from her yoyo knowing he is a slasher but has the feeling he can get through to Linket. Michael Myers I give you the ring of the black wolf you will use it to help me get through to nightmare fang. he takes the ring putting it on as he automatically turns into male vision of wolf noir as he had a black suit on with his mask on still as his mask had wolf ears on it as he had wings and a wolf tail. He also had a stick and his knife As he flys off while ladybug and cat noir follow him as cat noir says to ladybug. Are you sure about this bugaboo. Ladybug nodes.

With Linket

Ladybugs superhero team where fighting Linket as she fights back protecting her spell who is still been created as she drops her scythe which is her phone as it shatters releasing the Akuma as it then gose into her bracelet that Michael stole for her. Linket then creates a shield around her bracelet as she growls and grabs the boy in the turtle by the throat and grabs the knife out of her pocket stabbing him in the stomach and takes his bracelet off revealing a young boy as she shoves him off her knife. as a girl dressed as a bee trys to paralyse her but Linket jumps over her grabbing out her hair price turning her back to normal as hawkmoth says to her in her head. Good work nightmare fang gets the others and bring them to me. Linket nodes as the fox girl trys to attack her but Linket grabs the fox's necklace ripping it off making the girl back to normal as Linket smirks grabbing the dragon girls necklace ripping it off as well as Linket says to shadow moth as a dark blue outline of a moth appears in front of her face. Here are your hero's shadow moth a bunch of children. Shadow moth says to her. Come and give the jewels to me. She nodes and flys off as she puts a shield of her spell as Eric was watching as he gose to the boy who she stabbed to try and heal him.

In a park somewhere

Linket lands in a park waiting for shadow moth as ladybug and cat noir comes running as Linket growls keeping hold of the jewels she has and the creature's with them as she draws out her knife while she fights both ladybug with her lucky charm and cat noir as she with her knife and wings. As she smacks cat noir away with a wing while she fights ladybug and grabs her by the throat and savagely stabs her multiple times in the legs into Linket looks over ladybug shoulder seen Michael in a wolf noir appearance walks to her. she watches with wide eyes as she shoves ladybug off her knife as she walks to him as she gets to him while he warps his wings around her holding her like he is hugging her as she warps her wings him to hug him as he whispers in his mask in her ear darkly and deeply. I...I'm S....sorry she nuzzles into him as she takes the bracelet off giving it to him along with the jewels as she says to him. It's in the bracelet. He nodes going to ladybug as she stands with cat noir help As Michael gives her the bracelet as she takes it releasing the Akuma as she turns it back to normal and throws her lucky charm in the air as it turns into little ladybugs as it heals her and the boy that Linket stab and starts turning back to normal as Linket turns back to normal. Linket gets a bit dizzy while Michael gives ladybug and cat noir the jewels along with the ring as he takes it off he turns back to normal as cat noir and ladybug nodes in thanks as they left while Eric comes in superspeed hugging Linket. as Michael watches and walk over to them as Linket hugs him back while Michael hugs her as she hugs him back as they starts heading back to the hotel room as it was almost morning.

Back at the hotel

Linket and Eric head to there rooms to turn in Michael sighs wanting to be back with Linket but can't as he gose to his room where cinder was sleeping waiting for him as on his way back to his room he starts wondering if he and cinder would be able to go back with Linket on the plane or not as he gets to his room he gose for a nap as he was a bit drowsy from what he had to do.