Chapter 24

A few nights later

Linket and Michael were on a date at a private restaurant Eric reserved for them as Michael was finishing his food as Linket was watching since she can't eat from been a vampire. When Michael was finished she had to go to the bathroom for something as Michael waits he gets a little box out of his pocket that he has stolen off of someone as he starts hoping she will say yes as he waits putting his mask back on as he had it off to eat.

With Linket

Linket was in the bathroom fixing up her hair into a werewolf comes behind her and strangles her with silver chains making her fangs come out as the werewolf dragging her away out the back of the restaurant where no one can see. they put her in the back of the car with more sliver on her Into a werewolf gets some of her blood of the chains and sucks on it as the werewolf says realising who her maker and mate is. Oh fuck we've got Eric daughter and Myers girlfriend. She growls a bit as the werewolves are nervous.

With Michael

He was waiting into he felt a surge of pain so he gets up putting the box in his pocket going to check it out as he gose to the bathroom as Eric was there from feeling her pain as he says to Michael. Werewolves I can smell them. they have taken her to get me. Michael nodes understanding as Eric thinks of where they would of taken her as he takes Michael by the arm and takes him in superspeed to fangtager since it's close by.

With Linket an hour later

The werewolves get to there location which was a mansion as the werewolves takes her out in the chains and guides her inside as they gose to the throne room where the queen of vampires sit as she stands from her throne and says to the werewolves. I told you to bring her to me not sliver her. What would Eric think If I sent her back half dead from sliver. The werewolves looks away taking the sliver of as Linket says to the queen pointing to a werewolf. Well your highness. That werewolf tasted me. The Queen glares and pulls out a gun and shoots the werewolf dead as the others runs off as the queen says to herself. Never send a werewolf to do a vampire job. The Queen walks over to Linket feeling her stomach which makes Linket a bit uncomfortable as the queen says. My suspicions were right you are pregnant again. Linket blushes as she did know finding out tonight before going on her date with Michael but she didn't tell Michael about it yet as the queen says to her. Wouldn't be surprised of how many times you both go at it. Linket blushes deeply as the queen continues. But your a rare vampire. Vampires don't get pregnant beacuse were dead but there are rare occasions when a vampire is turned they still have the ability to get pregnant. Linket blushes a bit still as the queen figures it out and says. But the father doesn't know about it yet. Linket nodes a bit as the queen says. Ah I see well when he comes to find you or when I let you go after getting what I want you can tell him. Linket says to her. What do you want from me. The Queen grins a bit and says. I want my husband back or your child. Linket growls lightly and says. To bad lucifer kill him for trying to kill my boyfriend. She grins a bit and says. Ill just take your child. She growls a bit as Linket secretly pulls out a knife and stabs the Queen with it as Linket runs off in superspeed while the queen chased after her.

With Michael and Eric

Michael and Eric are walking through the woods as Eric starts feeling Linket fear as he says. She is in danger. He grabs Michael by the arm speeding off in superspeed going towards where he is feeling Linket fear as they gets to a mansion seen wolves as Eric says. I see the queen still uses werewolves. A few of the wolves let them in as Eric kept Michael close as Eric shows his fangs threating the wolf as they gets inside as Eric whispers to Michael. Find Linket I'll deal with the queen. Michael nodes Going off the find Linket as Eric gose for the queen.