Chapter 20

A few night later

Linket was working the bar as Eric was keeping an eye on her then werewolf came over as with his sister came over As his sister says. Ill have a strawberry daiquiri and Seth will have the zombie. Linket nodes getting there drinks ready as Linket says to them. Werewolves sorry J can smell it. Seth says. It's fine don't worry we are use to it. You must be a vampire me and my sister Leah are Freinds with the Cullen's. Linket nodes as she finished there drinks giving it to them as they left while Eric comes over in superspeed and says to her. Good job it takes a while for a vampire at your age to get use to the sent of a werewolf. Linket nodes as he leaves going back to his chair we she continues serving customers into she had to serve a fairy which Eric smells and automatically watches Linket knowing she can't control herself around fairies that well as the fairy says to her. Could I please get a Diamondbacks cocktail please. Linket nodes as she starts making the drink as the fairy watches her as Linket says. So if you don't mind me asking why did you come to a vampire bar for. The fairy female replies. Ah just here with a few vampire Freinds. Linket nodes understanding as she finished the drink giving it to the fairy as the fairy nodes in thanks and leaves as Linket was aloud on her break and was about to make a bloody Mary for a human as Pam comes over and says to her. Eric wants to see you in the dungeon. Linket says to her. I have to make this guy a bloody Mary first pam looks at the man and says to him hypothesis him. You don't want a bloody Mary you want a flat half empty glass of wine she puts the glass in front of him and she points for Linket to go as she nodes and gose down stairs under fangtager were they sleep on coffins.

In the dungeon

Linket walks in coming down the stairs seen Lara as Eric was chaining her up and gaging her as Eric walks over to Linket and says to her. This is ours after the disrespect she threw at you those years ago. I had a few vampires looking for her. Linket says to him. I through you where mad about that. Eric says to her. You don't know me that well. my angry face and happy face are the same. She nodes understanding as Eric starts to hypothesis Lara saying to her. You are nothing. You are a food whore that is unpaid. You don't deserve to be anywhere near me or Linket. All you are here for is to feed me and Linket. Lara nodes as he ungags her as She looks around and says. I don't deserve to be anywhere near you or Linket. Linket walks over she gose behind Lara as Eric stands in front as they both bite Lara neck with there fangs feeding from into Pam walks in and says as Eric removes his fangs looking at her wondering what she needs. Myers is here to see Linket he has a wolf human with him. Eric nodes and says. We will be done soon serve them a drink or something. Pam nodes as she gose back upstairs as Eric rebites Lara feeding from her.

10 minutes later

Linket was full as she stops removing her fangs as so dose Eric as he regags Lara to silence her as Linket and Eric cleans there mouths and puts there fangs away as they gose back upstairs to the bar as Linket ties her hair up while she follows Eric as they takes cinder and Michael to Eric's office. When they get inside Eric office cinder sits as Michael sits near her while Eric sits across from them while Cinder says to Eric. What's this I hear about you both planning on going to Paris for a holiday. Linket glares as Eric says to her. You might be a ex queen but I can do whatever I want with my daughter. Linket says. Wasn't it you who Siad I need a break from Michael after he scard my face. Cinder looks at her as Michael was glaring a bit as cinder says. Just beacuse I Siad you need a break doesn't mean you have to go to another country for a week. Linket rolls her eyes and says. I can do whatever I want your not my mother. Cinder glares and says. I may not be your mother but he is your boyfriend. Linket glares and left and says leaving. Im going back to work. Linket left going back to the bar to serve customers with the other bartenders.