Chapter 22 (🍋)

A week later

Eric had let Michael and cinder on the plane back to America as Eric Linket and Godric are in there travel coffins been transported onto the plane cinder and Michael where shown to there seats were both seated near an exit just incase as the plane starts to take off getting into the air.

A hour later

Linket had snuck out of her coffin while Godric and Eric are sleeping as she gets up into the plane through a hatch in the ground as no one noticed her apart from Michael as cinder was napping as Linket takes his hand leading him to the bathroom. when there in the bathroom he locks the bathroom as he lifts up his mask knowing what she wants as he kisses her as she kisses back as she whispers to him. I want you badly. He grins a bit.
(🍋/Joining the mile high club)
He then rips her shorts off as she takes his jumpsuit off As he picks her up pinning her against the sink as he grabs his knife slicing his hand open as he rubs his hand against her womanhood turning her on a bit as she had developed a thing for blood during sex. Then he kisses her moving his hand away as her fangs came out while his member gose into her as he puts his sliced hand against her mouth to keep her quite so there not found out as she bites her tongue and licks his hand to heal where he sliced his hand open. As he starts thrusting into her as she moans lightly in his hand and kisses it a bit while he continues thrusting getting a bit rougher while ripping her singlet off.

A hour later

She shoves Michael onto the closed toilet seat as she climbs into him straddling him as she puts his member back in her as she starts to ride him while his hands rest onto her hips as she moves as he starts kissing her chest and breasts. As she moans lightly having her hands on his shoulders as she continues as it was a bit new for her to have some control during there love making As he leans into her and starts kissing her neck as she then runs a hand down his scard back. He then turns her around with her back facing him as he starts kissing her back as she starts moving again on as his head rest on her shoulder while his hands move from her waist to her breasts rubbing them as he then takes over and starts thrusting roughly up into her growling a bit.

30 minutes later

Michael had Linket bent over on the sink as he was close and so was she as he had one hand on her shoulder and the other around her neck as he continues thrusting getting a bit faster and rougher as he leans in kissing her back as he lifts her up a bit as he rest his head on her shoulder breathing heavily in her ear and growling a bit as he was close. He then starts kissing her neck while resting his head on her shoulder As she then orgasmed which makes him Climax inside of her Which was a bit tense then normally as he grunts a bit and kisses her neck and cheek and nuzzles into her as he starts slowing down a bit.
(End of 🍋)
He nuzzles into her a bit as he kisses her back and while putting his jumpsuit on zipping it up as stands as she turns around kissing her on the lips as she kisses him while he gives her an extra jumpsuit that he had on him for cinder if she needed it. As he then helps Linket put it on while kisses her as when it's on her he zip it up for her while she then grabs his mask putting it on him as he nuzzles her with his mask while he then carefully sneaks her out of the bathroom carefully and quitely leading her to the hatch she came through as she whispers to him. I'll see you in 7 hours. he nodes as she opens the hatch going through it and gose back to her coffin quitely getting back in it as it closed as she is back inside of it.

7 hours later back in America in haddonfield

Linket was taken back to Michael house as she was sleeping since it still day she along with cinder and Michael where been transferred home cinder noticed people acting strange like one person slamming there head into a pole. some running around with no pants on Which Michael also sees as it confused it as cinder looks and sees there eyes pure black as cinder says. He better not be back. Michael looks at her as cinder says putting the window down as her wings comes out the back of her jumpsuit. Ill be back looks after your girlfriend. He nodes as she gose out the window onto the roof flying off as the car gets to Michael place as he gets out opening the door to his house as the people transfer Linket into the house. While Michael walks in as the people put Linket in the kitchen as Michael looks around feeling like something is off as the people left as Michael gose and sits next to the coffin looking around feeling uncomfortable like he is been watched.