Chapter 25

In the early morning

Michael had taken Linket to bed after the movie as he was kissing the back of her neck with the mask up to his nose as she giggled a bit and purrs a bit as she says to him. If we could I would let you take me again on a plane. He watches her as he was grinning in his mask a bit as he pulls her close to him as she turns nuzzling into him As he watches her as he uses his masked lips on her forehead making it like he is kissing her forehead as she slowly dozed off from the sun coming up as he watched her sleep.

In the afternoon

Linket was sleeping into she springs awake from a nightmare falling off the bed as Michael wasn't there but was coming back from hearing her fall off the bed as he walks into the room looking at Her on the floor as she looks at him and says to him. Bad dream. He nodes and picks her up putting her on the bed and lay with her as she starts going back to sleep.

At night

In Linket dream

Linket was in the red boiler room noticing Freddy isn't around yet as she decided to sneak out into the dream realm as she gets into the dream realm. she looks around finding a woman wearing a blue wolf helmet with a knife glove like Freddy's glove but her blades were gold as she gose into a dream as Linket was about to follow but Freddy grabs her from behind and says to her. Are you out of your mind how did you even get in here. She points to a portal to the red boiler room as Freddy says to her. Even if you were to follow lea if you die in someone else's dream you'll die in real life. you don't have the powers for the dream realm. Linket sighs as Freddy takes her back to the boiler room as he says to her. One day I'll show you around the dream realm and take you into a dream but not now. Not while your carrying a child. Linket sighs and nodes understanding as Freddy says to her. You'll have to tell Michael. I know your worried about losing it again but he has the right to know. Linket nodes understanding as she disappears from waking up.

In the real world

Linket wakes up as Michael looks at her as she thinks of how to tell him as she says to him. There is something that I need to tell you. He looks at her a little bit worried as she takes his hand as she was laying on her back as she puts his hand on her stomach pushing it a bit so he can feel its heart beat which he dose and gets a bit excited as she says to him. Now don't get too excited. I'm not sure if it will survive it's only been 2 weeks. He nodes understanding as he grabs her holding her close as she straddles him as she whispers to him. I did say that. one day if we kept doing it you'll get me pregnant. He blushes lightly as she leans in and kisses his masked lips as then there was a knock at the door as she growls lightly getting off him as she gose downstairs answering the door seen red shadow which confuses her as he sniffs her as he says. Linket my brother's have gone missing and I can't smell them. I can't find them they never Siad anything to me. She takes his hands guiding him inside as she says to him. You can stay with us into they come back there probably doing something and forgot to tell you. He nodes hoping that's what it is as he closed the door with his tail as he kept hold of her hands and says to her. If Silva never blinded me I would of been fine. Linket says to him. Don't worry about that you still have your sense of smell and hearing and touch. He nodes agreeing as she leads him to the living room with Michael watching a bit impressed with her walking backwards and knowing where she is going while she sets him on the couch and says to him. Now I'll be around and so will Michael. Red shadow nodes understanding as he says to her. Is there any tea I've been drinking tea a lot lately. She thinks and says. There should be let me look. He nodes as she gose into the kitchen looking finding a box full of tea looking through it wondering what a demon God would like as tea. Into she comes across a bag called tropical fire and thinks as she then decided to make it from him as she boils some water as she waits for it to boil. Michael comes behind her putting his arms around her and leans down and rest his head on her shoulder as she watches him as she whispers to him. I know you don't like having anyone around. but he Is blind and is scared. without shadow devil and lucifer he is lonely. I know how it feels from when I lost you for 10 years. He sighs and nodes nuzzling into her a bit as he lets her go as she creates red shadow a cup of tea as she takes it to him and hands it to him as he takes it from her using his sense of smell as he says to her. My favourite. She blushes a bit and says to him sitting next to him. Really I just guessed. Red shadow nodes understanding as then a little snake appears on his shoulder as his horns glow holding the cup in a magic glow as he picks up the snake as he says to Linket. This is lucifer daughter princess fang we don't know why she was born as a snake we are trying to figure it out. Linket nodes and says. I see. She is quite cute. Red shadow nodes and says. When I first saw her before I was blinded she is cute. Want to hold her. Linket says to him. If it's alright. He nodes and carefully hands her fang as Linket takes fang carefully as fang slivers around on linkets arm going to her cheek kissing her on the cheek making her blushes as fang then makes her way to Linket stomach and kisses her stomach as well making Linket blushes as she puts her hand out for fang as fang slivers into her hand. fang then coos cutely and then yawns as she hands fang back to red shadow as he takes her as she slivers up to his shoulder falling asleep as then lucifer appears hanging upside down in the living room as he says. We're back red. Red faces him and says to him. Why didn't you tell me where you where going. He glares as lucifer says to him. We will talk about this later. He snaps his fingers making red shadow and fang disappears back to hell as lucifer says to Linket. Thank you for looking after him. who knows what he would of done if he didn't go to you. Linket says to him. It's fine don't worry about it. He nodes disappearing back to hell as Linket stands going into the kitchen seen Michael hanging around the fridge and pantry as she says to him. What's wrong. He looks at her as she says to him. Are you hungry. He nodes as she says to him. Go and do something while I make you something. He nodes leaving going into the living room putting the tv on as she looks in the pantry wondering what to give him into she came across a box called Velveeta Philly cheese steak. So she grabs her glove and grabs a pot out as the pot was made out of sliver so she had to wear a glove to pick it up as she grabs it she puts it On the stove. She starts reading the instructions and following the instructions as she uses her superspeed to her advantage Into she forgets to put her glove on to take the pan off the heat as it burns her but hides the pain putting the pan on the bench as she growls quitely in pain holding her hand. While she hides the pain she puts Michael food in the bowel and gives to him in superspeed as she then gose upstairs to the bathroom room.

In the bedroom

Linket gets in the bathroom and looks at her hand putting a bandage around it as it wasn't healing as fast since she has fed but the problem with that was she isn't hungry. Which is a bit wired for vampires as she stretches a bit and leaves the bathroom going into the bedroom putting some boots on with a leather jacket over her shirt as her boots fit snugly against her tights. into she decided to sneak out grinning a bit hopefully Michael will be occupied enough into she gets back as she runs off in superspeed.

In town

Linket gets to the store looking around for some spray paint having the urge to graffiti on a wall somewhere as she use to do it a lot when she was human and younger as she finds the cans of paints she needs and pays for them since she had some cash from when she dose a shift at fangtager. When she leaves the store she looks for a bare wall as she finds one in an alleyway and gose down it but kept her guard up just incase as she came across a new painting which Linket trys to figure out who it is as it was secretly from cinder as she was secretly watching on the roof of a building near the alleyway.

 When she leaves the store she looks for a bare wall as she finds one in an alleyway and gose down it but kept her guard up just incase as she came across a new painting which Linket trys to figure out who it is as it was secretly from cinder as s...

(Cinder spray painting)

Linket looks at it hoping who ever made this won't mind her making a spray painting next to it as she starts the painting while cinder watches wondering what Linket is making.

A hour later

Linket had finished and looks at it liking it.

(Linket spray painting)

She looks at it into cinder jumps off the building landing next to her as she says to Linket. Nice one. The one next to yours is mine he was my husband before been murder. Linket looks at her and nodes understanding and says to her. I'm sorry about your husband. Cinder nodes in thanks and says to her. Come let's get you home. Before we are busted by the police. Linket nodes as cinder picks her up and flys off holding her as cinder flys off to Michael house as Linket was bit scared of heights as cinder says to her. Don't worry I wont drop you. She nodes as cinder continues flying holding Linket close so she doesn't accidentally drop her.

At Michael house

Michael was leaving to find Linket as he figure out that she had snuck out into he sees cinder landing in the front yard with Linket as cinder says making up a lie so he doesn't know Linket has been spray painting as he isn't much of a fang of it. I took her out for a night fly she is fine don't worry. Michael nodes as she hands Linket to Michael while he takes her holding her as cinder flys off somewhere else to do something. While Michael nuzzles Linket and noticed the sun coming up as she yawns while nuzzling Into him as he takes her inside going up to there bedroom. While he then lays on the bed with her on-top as she snuggles into him getting comfortable as she dozed off with his arms around her holding her close.