Chapter One

Your P.O.V.

I was waken up by the sound of Fifth Harmony still playing from last night through my phone. Ally had just did one of her amazing, heart warming high notes. Suddenly I was smiling ear to ear listening to them sing "Brave Honest and Beautiful". I'm not a morning person but today wasn't as bad since It was five beautiful voices I had woken up to instead of annoying, aggravating voices that belonged to my sister, Dana who surprisingly hadn't woken up yet.

I looked around the room and felt my eyes swollen indicating that I had cried myself to sleep last night. I soon tried to remember what had happen yesterday and a few seconds later is when I remembered, and I wish I hadn't.

~Flashback~
I was walking to my locker and found a note slipped in between the gap. I pulled it out and decided to read it.

"Dear Y/N,

I don't like you, as you know, and I would just like to put this out there. If you look at me, walk near me or even breath near me I won't hesitate to bash your face in, got it? You're worthless and disgusting, no guy...or girl will ever date you. Yes I know your little secret and I will happily share it if you even think about testing me dyke!

Sincerely
The one and only Syrah Green"

Once I finished reading the noteI felt tears threatening to escape my eyes but I fought them back not wishing for anyone to see me cry. I quickly crumpled it up and threw it away in the nearest trashcan. I looked around and met eyes with "the one and only Syrah Green". She looked at me with so much anger and enjoyment while a tear fell down my cheek. I ran and grabbed my things before sprinting to the bathroom and I could hear laughter echo through the hallways. I slid down the wall letting the trapped tears finally escape my eyes as I repeatedly pounded my fist to the wall causing the white wall to turn red.
~End Of Flashback~

I felt tears escape my eyes once again, I don't understand why she would hate me so much, I didn't do anything to her. Syrah has been terrorizing me since 7th grade, and I'm currently in 11th so it has been 4 years of hell for me.

I looked down at my bruised and cut up fist. I didn't know how to react to how bad I destroyed my fist but I couldn't bring myself to care. I looked down at my phone listening to Fifth Harmony sing so powerful and didn't even know that I was smiling so wide.

I love how they can easily put a smile on my face with a simple glance at the camera or voice in my head. I wish i could find a way to tell them how much they have literally changed my life. One day I swear I will find a way to see you all, one day.

I slowly turned the volume up forgetting that my sister we sleeping just a few feet away from me. I was too into the music to notice that my sister had sat up from her bed and was glaring at me.

When she realized I wasn't turning to her anytime soon she picked up a pillow that she was sleeping on and threw it at me causing me to glare back at her.

"Turn it down! I'm trying to sleep" she wined and I ignored her and turned it up more instead.

She groaned and I just sat there laughing. She got up from her bed and walked over to me with a pillow in hand. My smile slowly dropped as a smirk appeared on her face. She lifted her arms and pounded the pillow on my fave surprisingly hard. My head fell back hitting the wall causing a loud thump.

"Oh shit, I didn't....mean to hit...that hard" She said in between laughs.

"Yeah, Yeah fuck you" I groaned sitting up turning off my music while rubbing my head.

"Is everything okay? What happened?" My dad ask while running in our room with a baseball bat.

"I don't know...ask Dana" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Uh Y/N was being mean so i hit her head with a pillow a little too hard and she hit her head on the wall" Dana explained and i could see her fighting back laughter.

My dad soon began laughing his ass of along with Dana causing me to pout.

"Ok, I'm sorry sweetie, are you okay?" My dad asked. I nodded my head and laid back on my bed.

"Nu uh, get up young lady you have school" My dad said causing me to groan and stand up.

"Well scoot sir" I said pushing him out the door.

"Mmhmm don't go back to bed"

"No promises" I respond before getting ready for school.

Once I finished putting on a white sweatshirt with black skinny jeans along with my navy blue hightop sperrys I brush my teeth and fix my hair before heading downstairs. I decide to skip breakfast so I grab my car keys and head out to my car while the others ate.

I honestly didn't want to go to school if I meant I had to see Syrah. I'm going to stay as far away from her as possible just because I'm not in the mood to fight. Sure I fight a lot but Syrah, shes different, I can't fight her because she was once my best friend. Back in 5th grade we met because this boy was bullying me and she stepped in. We soon became best friends, we would hangout at each others houses, go to the movies or even sneak out to meet up sometimes.

But then during 7th grade she found out I was becoming friends with other people and she became clingy, as if she owned me. I started feeling uncomfortable and told her that I wanted time apart, she didn't take that well. Thats when she started terrorizing me, all because I wanted time apart.

I arrived to the school a few minutes later. I exited my car and was instantly greeted with a giant bone crushing hug. I quickly knew who it was by her perfume she wore everyday.

"Hey there Alex, I've missed you" I laugh as she lets me go.

"Oh stop it" she said as she pushes my shoulder, "It's only been a day Y/N".

"A day is too long" I pouted and she giggles.

"I swear its like you two are dating" I hear my friend, Jacob (who is gay) say walking with my other friends Andrea, Hap and Ruth.

"Whaaatever, lets just get this day over with" I sigh having a bad feeling about today. Lets hope its just a feeling.

A/N
This is my first Fanfiction so please don't kill me if I mess up, but please tell me if you like it or not. I don't wanna keep writing something no one likes so fill free to comment...i'll read them all!! Hehe okay tell me if I should continue!!!