Chapter Fifteen

Ally's P.O.V.

"I'm so sorry." Dinah apologized knowing she was the cause of Y/N's change. We were all currently sitting on the two couches in Dinah and Normani's hotel room.

"Damn it Dinah! She was doing so good!" Lauren yelled throwing her phone across the room.

"Lauren calm down, she'll be fine." I said walking over to retrieve Lauren's phone.

"Why can't we be there with her?" Lauren mumbled.

"Because we have fans to meet, and performances to do." Normani explain as if Lauren never heard it before.

"But Y/N-"

"But nothing Laur, why are you so eager to see Y/N? She needs to learn to take care of herself. Shes not a baby." Camila said obviously aggravated by Lauren's constant need of wanting to be with Y/N.

"Because she saved me! She stopped Xavior from pulling the trigger and killing me right in the middle of the shop! If you were in my shoes you'd want to do anything to make sure she is happy!" Lauren shouted causing Camila and me to flinch.

"Oh." Is all Camila could say before Lauren stormed out the room grabbing her phone from my hand when she walked by me.

"She is right though, Y/N did save her life first. Laur would be dead right now if it wasn't for Ninj." Dinah said walking over to the couch across from me and Camila. Normani was sitting on the table in between the two couches.

"But Mila is also right, Ninj needs to learn to take care of herself. At least for a month." Normani stated.

"But what if she isn't strong enough, what if she gives up." We all stopped Camila right there, knowing where she was going with that.

"No stop, we can't think like that. Ninj is strong enough, I know she is." I said while everyone nodded.

"Lets just pray to God that she believes that."

Your P.O.V.

Its 5am and I still can't bring myself to sleep. Out of all the nights i've staid awake, this night was the worst. All the memories and pain slipped its way back under my skin. But the main problem was Vico. I thought Gloria helped me, I thought I wouldn't let him have power over me again!

~Flashback~

I was walking around the block with Vico, passing by my house a couple times because Vico didn't want me to go home yet.

"Its a beautiful night." Vico said reaching for my hand and interlocking them together. I got nervous.

"Yeah it is." I said as we came across my house again.

"Well I should get home, my parents will be worried." I said trying to unclasp our hands but he refused to let go.

"No come on baby, I haven't taught you a lesson today." He said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Uh i'm kind of tired Vic." I said trying to dodge his lesson.

"I'll wake you up, come on baby." He begged.

"I'm s-" I was cut off by his lips smashing onto mine. I felt his teeth hit mine causing me to yelp in pain and shove him off.

"Stop Vic! I don't want to."

"You wanted to all those other times." He said walking closer to me.

"No I didn't! You seduced me into it. I always told you what I'm telling you now, I don't want a lesson!" I yelled but he ignored me and pulled me into the woods behind my house.