Chapter Seven

Your P.O.V.

I ran as fast as I could back into the ice cream shop and I was met with a terrifying sight. A man in a black hood was pointing a gun at all five of the girls, along with the workers. He hadn't seen me yet because his back was facing me, I took this as my chance to attack him. I didn't really know what to do, but I grabbed a chair and raised it over my shoulders.

I froze once I saw Lauren's face, she look so scared, they all looked at me causing the man to turn around and point the gun at me. He had a scar on his left eyebrow along with a dojo tattoo on his right hand.

"Drop the chair!" He shouted and I slowly placed the chair down. Why did I freeze? What the hell was I thinking, I can't take this guy, I'm not a hero.

"Thought you had me there didn't you sweetheart?" He laughed. He grabbed me by my collar and threw me down next to Camila.

"What do you want?" Ally asked curled up into Dinah.

"What I want? I want you girls dead!" He shouted causing Camila to flinch.

"W-why?" Ally stuttered and I feel myself slowly break seeing all the girls in fear.

"My son, my son Josh, he went to your meet and greet thing and you kicked him out! He paid $50 to see you girls and you kicked him out!" He explained and that made me remember the boy next to me. So this is his dad.

"He was hitting people! We had to or he would cause more problems." Lauren butted in causing him to clench his jaw.

"Well thanks to you girls my son is in the hospital for attempted suicide! He left a note saying the reason was because you girls kicked him out and didn't love him."

"How is that their fault?" I finally had the courage to say.

"If they would of just let him stay he wouldn't be in the hospital!" He snapped at me.

"This is my revenge." he finished before pulling Lauren by her hair over to where everyone could see. "This is for Josh." he closed his eyes and pointed the gun to Lauren's head causing her to sob uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry girls, if only I had more time to tell yo-" I ran up and grabbed the gun but he had a good grip causing him to try and pry me off of it while Lauren ran back over to the girls.

I couldn't control what I was doing, I had the gun in my hand but so did he. I couldn't get him to let go of it, he started moving the tip of the gun to my stomach. I felt my energy weaken every second but I put all my energy into making sure he didn't shoot me.

Out of no where there was a loud noise that ringed my ears, a gun shot. Did it hit me? All I knew was I released the gun out of my grip and I was pushed to the ground with no energy to sit up. Where was the pain? Was I shot?

"Oh my god Y/N, please stay with us! Please don't close your eyes." I heard Camila cry as I just looked up at the ceiling. It was as if it was dream, was it? I can't feel anything.

Suddenly I started to feel warm liquid surrounding me shortly followed by a violent pain on my lower stomach. I screamed out in pain while clenching on my jacket where the pain laid. I felt the warm liquid now on my fingers. I moved my hands to where I could see the red liquid on them. I was shot, how am I still alive?

"P-please Y/N, don't do this, don't leave us!" Ally's voice now filled my ears and some how that gave me energy.

I moved my head over to see all the girls surrounding me and crying. It broke my heart to see them like this, in fear and sadness.

Someone soon placed a rag over my wound and I screamed in pain. It felt as if I was being stabbed repeatedly over and over again. I want it to stop.

"So where did we leave off." The man said grabbing onto Lauren again. I couldn't do anything, I'm not a hero, i'm not enough, i'm weak, i'm useless. I couldn't save them, not because I didn't want to, but because i couldn't, i was too weak.

I saw him drag Lauren back into the spot before, she was crying, she was screaming for her life mentally, and there I was, just useless in doing anything.

He pointed the gun back at her head and I tried so hard to sit up. I failed, again and again biting on my bottom lip to try and cease the pain. Finally, I got up on my feat and luckily he still had his eyes closed.

"For Josh." he repeated his words and I saw his finger placed on the trigger. I gripped on the gun again and this time successfully getting it out of his hand.

I raised the gun up at him and he ran up to me and thats when I did it, I pulled the trigger. He was dead, he was dead because of me. I killed someone. I dropped the gun along with my body collapsing on the floor and soon everything went black.

I killed someone.

A/N
I deleted my last fanfic because I felt it was not that good but i'm soon starting another one called "To Build a Home" its a Camila/You. OH AND THANK YOU FOR 2,000 READS IT MEANS SOOOOO MUCH!!!