Chapter Five

Your P.O.V.

We were heading to get in line when I heard people behind me whispering. I turned around and they started laughing making my suspicions correct, they were talking about me. I sighed and lifted my hood back on my head hating myself right now.

As the line was moving up I was stopped by a security guard.

"You need to come with me." He said and I knitted my eyebrows in confusion.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Please no questions." and with that being said I followed him to the back of the line. He told me I was last and I just shrugged it off. I was seeing them sooner or later, but that fact was turning my feelings more to fear then excitement.

The line was moving and every step Felt like i was going to collapse through the floor and fall to my death. Honestly in this moment I wouldn't mind dying. What if they think i'm ugly? What am I saying they wouldn't think that, would they?

I was popped out of my thoughts by Big Rob telling me I was next. I lifted my glaze up and was met with all of the girls looking at me with the same look that made me cringe.

My stomached dropped when Ally came running over to me and tackled me with a hug causing both pain and electricity to shoot through my body. I slowly hugged back loving the comfort she was giving me.

"What happened beautiful?" Ally asked pulling out of the hug as the others walked over to us. Beautiful? Do I really look beautiful right now? Shut up, no you look like a mess.

"I-I fell" I lied not wishing for them to pity me.

"Babe, please don't lie to us." Lauren said causing my heart to flutter. Babe? She calls everyone babe but, this is my first time getting to hear it in person.

"I g-got jumped" I admitted, and saw how all their faces turned shocked. This is why I didn't want to tell them.

"Oh my god"

"Are you okay?"

"You're still beautiful" is what I heard them say, and that was all I needed to hear to break down. I let out my sobs and I instantly felt arms wrapped around me and I knew it was a group hug.

"Shh, Its okay. Don't let them break you. You are so much better than they are beautiful." Normani said making my heart explode with love. These girls literally can cure cancer with a simple hug.

"They say i'm ugly, they say I can't do anything, they say I'm worthless" I sobbed into their arms.

"Hey, look at me." I hear Camila say feeling arms letting go of me and hands cupping my cheeks causing me to look into beautiful brown eyes.

"You are amazing, you are beautiful, you are worth it. The only reason the say you can't do something is because they can't do it. Don't let them get the amusement of seeing you broken and hurt." She said and I just nodded.

"Ladies, the picture." The camera lady said interrupting us. They walked me over to the platform and we posed for the picture.

Dinah took off my hood and placed a vikings hat on my head while standing behind me doing the bunny ears to me. Camila was on my left kissing my cheek and I felt frozen. Lauren was next to Camila leaning over and holding my hand. Ally was on my right wrapping her arms around my waist. Normani was next to Ally putting up a fighting pose causing me to chuckle.

Once the picture was snapped they crowded me with another group hug which I melted in. The feeling of their arms around me made everything disappear, the pain, the memories, the darkness, it all disappeared. We separated and I instantly missed their contact.

"Hey, on the brighter side, you got a bad ass cut on your face right there" Dinah said pointing on my lip causing everyone to laugh.

"Thanks D-Mac" I laughed.

"We gotta go ladies" Big Rob said and I knew this would be my last time seeing them until forever.

"Uh, could you girls follow me on Twitter?" I asked nervously.

"Of corce, whats your Twitter?" Camila asked.

"@Y/TN" Camila took her phone out and typed it in.

"We'll follow you once we get our phones from the locker rooms, Camz always brings her phone" Lauren said and I just nodded and turned away to walk out.

"Bye bad ass" I hear Dinah say and i turned around and see them all waving at me and i wave back wishing to spend more time with them.

When I walked out I felt the cold breeze hit my face stinging my cuts. I went to my car and decided to take another smoke. Spraying perfume on myself once i finished so Jacob wouldn't smell me.
--------------
"Y/N FUCKING Y/LN!!!! WHAT HAPPENED?" Jacob yelled once he opened his front door. I laughed and walked to his living room before explaining what happened.

"Fucking shit no way?" He yelled. Luckly his parents weren't home or else he'd be eating his ass.

"Yeah, I can't believe that happened." I said running my finger through my hair.

"Looks like Syrah's beat down did you some good." He joked causing me to glare at him. "Kidding, just kidding".

"Well thank you Jacob for everything, you really are special" I smile and he gives me a hug before talking for a few more minutes until I had to head home.
--------------
"Oh my god Y/N what happened?" My mom yelled once she saw me walk into the kitchen.

"Got in a little fight but i'm fine" i said trying for it not to sound like a big deal.

"Mija! No this is bad, you need to go to the hospital" she said and I shook my head. I really hate hospitals. "Don't be stupid, you're going wether you like it or not"

"Fine, but can I go by myself? Nothing is wrong so there is no need for anyone to come." i said and she took a second to think.

"Okay, but call me right after. Not later but right after you hear me?" she says and I just nod grabbing my keys and walking out to my car. I'm really craving ice cream, one stop wont hurt.

I made my way to the nearest ice cream shop, which is where I went to when I was little. I pulled up and thats when my heart skipped a beat, its them.

A/N
What cha think so far? Please tell me, I'm curious!!