Chapter Four

A/N
Those are their outfits for this scene!

Your P.O.V.

This is it, this is where I finally get to meet the five girls who have changed my life completely, who have helped me win battles I thought i'd lose. This is my chance, my chance to hug them, talk to them and maybe even get a kiss on the cheek by one of them.

I pulled up to the radio station with my ticket in my left hand as my right hand gripped on the steering wheel. I haven't been able to let go of the ticket ever since Jacob handed it to me, scared that it might get lost even though I was in one place.

I found a parking spot close to the entrance and turned off my car and began to step out. I saw other harmonizers waiting outside the radio station's entrance. The line was pretty long but I didn't mind since I was going to meet them ether way. I stepped at the end of the line and I checked the time to see it was 12:30, and the doors would open in a few minutes.

I felt people starting to stare at me when I looked around so they saw a good view of my messed up face. The look on people's faces caused me to cringe. They looked at me as if they saw a homeless person on the road begging for money. I decided to pull my hood over my head and I felt a sharp pain on my stomach as I did so. I placed my hand on my stomach and surprisingly gripped onto the cigaret packet through my pocket. 'it'll take the pain away' Mario's words echoed through my head, I wanted this moment perfect, I didn't want to feel this pain while i'm with them.

I looked around and saw I would lose my place in line if I moved, but I couldn't care less. I walked out of line and walked in an alley way that was close to where the line was. I pulled out the packet and hesitated to pull out the cigaret. I placed it in between my lips before lighting the cancer stick and inhaling. The smoke entering my lungs slowly took the pain away. I knew sooner or later I would regret this but at this moment I couldn't find myself to care.

When I finished I dropped it on the ground and stomped it out before looking back at the line to see it hasn't moved yet. I smile feeling that the pain had vanished and that the line was still there.

After a few minutes a lady came outside the building and started letting people in. My excitement grew more and more as i stepped closer to the door as people were moving up.

When it was my turn to show my ticket i pulled it out and showed it to her. She looked at me a little too long but i just shrugged it off. She nodded her head indicating I could go in. We were seated in a room with a bunch of chairs and five chairs with microphones on it, which was probably the girl's seats. I was seated in the back since I was closer to the back of the line. I took off my hood and sat down in my seat.

I found myself seated next to a boy who was too excited, don't get me wrong thats good but its not good when you're hitting people around you. Hopefully he doesn't hit me, I'll hurt more than I did earlier.

After going over a few things the man who was the interviewer cued for the girls to come in. Soon enough everyone was on their feet screaming and clapping.
They looked so beautiful, the way there was nothing wrong with them, they were just astonishing. They literally took my breath away without even looking at me or noticing my existence.

The boy next to me soon was pushing and punching people around him, when he looked at me I stepped to the side but I knew I was screwed when he reached for me.

"HOLY SHIT BALLS!!! THEY'RE RIGHT, THERE YOU SEE THEM!!" The boy yelled punching my arm and stomach causing me to groan in pain.

"Please s-stop hitting me" I got out between punches. He ignored me and kept hitting me. He stopped once we all seated causing me to sigh in relief. I'm sure that boy hurt me more than Syrah and her friends did.

"Hey ladies how are you today?" The interviewer asked. They responded with different answers, good, great, amazing or fantastic.

"Well as you see there are loads of fans here today to see you. how does that make you feel?" He asked.

"Absolutely amazing, its amazing to know we have people wh-" Normani was interrupted by the boy who was sitting next to me screaming her name. She looked at him and waved. I kinda hope she didn't do that because he turned to me and started hitting me again. When he finally stopped Normani continued.

"Who will support us in everything we do, and of corce we are going to have haters and all but the Harmonizers go OG on them even though we don't really want them to, but over all its nice to know they have our backs." She finished and the crowd screamed along with me.

After a few more minutes of the interviewer asking questions he told us they would be performing BOSS for us. The boy soon started hitting people again and i'm sure Lauren noticed peoples anger because she called him out.

"Hey boy, please stop hitting people. Its very uncomfortable for them as you can see so stop please." she said and I could see the hurt in his eyes. He just nodded and leaned back in his seat as people around him just stared.

I looked up to see Lauren looking at me with wide eyes. I was confused on why she was looking at me like that but then i remembered my face. The way she was looking at me made me cringe even more. I looked down at my fingers not wishing to see her point out my bad features with a simple look. I should be happy she was noticing me but it hurt to know it was only because of my messed up face and not my real self.

I looked back up when the girls started singing BOSS. Lauren was now looking at Camila who was next to her and whispered something to her as Normani sang her part. Camila looked around the crowd and stopped on me and looked at me the same way Lauren did. I decided to just pay attention to Normani and try and ignore the looks.

When the song ended the boy ignored Lauren's plead and started hitting me again making me yelp loud in pain when he hit that one spot on my stomach where it hurt the most. All eyes pointed towards me and the boy and I was just cupping my stomach while he froze. Lauren turned to Big Rob and told him to get that boy out.

As Big Rob made his way to us he grabbed the boy by the arm but he refused to leave. Big Rob grabbed the boy's shirt by the back and dragged him out.

"Are you okay?" I heard someone ask and I turned to see who it was, and I saw it was Lauren talking to me. I smiled and nodded as she just smiled back. I don't know if i should be happy or sad, yeah I got noticed by THE, Lauren but why did I have to look like this?

A/N

Sorry for this sucky chapter but all the excitement comes in the next chapter!! Tell me what you think so far!