Chapter Eighteen

A/N
Thank you so much for 25.1k reads!! I love you all! This is something amazing to come back to! You guys are amazing!

Your P.O.V.

As we got downstairs I knew I had to find Dana. I had to apologize but I had no idea where she had run off to.

"Hey." I shyly greeted once I entered the kitchen where my parents had been setting up snacks. They had looked up at me with disappointment, they kept quiet waiting for me to explain myself.

"Where is Dana?" The girls silently slipped out the backdoor to give us some privacy.

"You know where." My mom sighed and I quickly remembered where Dana use to always go when she was down.

"I'm sorry." They looked at me as If they had been waiting for me to say those words. I never really like apologizing.

"Oh honey..."

"Dad please don't give me a lecture. I already got enough from lecture harmony upstairs." I begged and they both chuckled.

"I was gonna say Dinah saved you some mangos, but i'll eat them if you don't want any." He revealed a plate full of mangos. I smiled knowing Dinah had thought of sharing with me. I slowly walked over to him and grabbed the plate.

"Go fix it up with your sister, we don't need any cat fights today." I couldn't help but almost choke on a mango by laughing. I always loved my dad's humor.

I walked out the back to inform the girls i were I was going. They all understood an said they'd be waiting for me.

I went around the house and walked, walked the familiar path that led to the park at my neighborhood's lake. The same place I always went. Dana followed me one day and we would always come here. She stopped coming with me after the incident at the ice cream shop, but something told me she was here.

Once I turned the corner around a tree I saw her. She was swinging on a swing while looking up at the sky. I walked up and sat down in the swing next to her causing her to jump slightly.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." I apologized. She didn't say anything, she just kept swinging slowly.

"You don't have to talk to me but I do need you to listen, please." Dana stop swinging and took a second before turning her head towards me. She looked hurt, and it hurt me to see her like this.

"Look, i'm sorry. I shouldn't of yelled at you like that. I just was so tired of everyone treating me like I was going to break every time I fell or failed at something. Things like that make me feel worthless, make me feel like i'm slowly falling apart again. I'm afraid one day I will break, but not physically, mentally. I can't imagine what you are feeling, but you have to understand that i'm not a kid anymore. I'm 17 and your 19. I understand you feel the need to take care of me but i'm fine. Soon you'll finally start college and i'll graduate, we will be starting a life without each other. Believe me its terrifying to think about, but I know i'll be okay. Yes you almost lost me, but i'm still here aren't I?"

"Yes you are." She finally said. I was so happy to hear her voice.

"I'm sorry for treating you like that. Its just-"

"I know." I cut her off so she knew she didn't have to continue.

"So shall we head back to the party?" I asked standing up and hold out my arm.

"We shall." She smiled intertwining our arms.
------------------------
"So when are you going back to school? You haven't been to school in forever." Dana asked once we were all seated at the table for dinner.

"When I get back from the tour with the girls." I smiled looking over at the girls.

They were all chowing down. Camila had a bit of pizza sauce on her chin, Dinah had just gotten to her crust, Lauren was waiting for her pizza to cool down, Normani was folding her pizza like a taco and Ally used a fork and knife to eat her pizza. Everyone of the girls were different, thats what I love about them.

"I'll pick up your work again from school so when you get back you'll be right on track." My dad said grabbing another slice of pizza.

"Dad." He looked up at me with a mouthful. "I never got to say this but, i'm glad your back." He smiled, and when he did the food in his mouth had moved to his cheeks making him look like a chipmunk.

"What do you mean? Did he leave while we were gone?" Dinah asked while the girls turned their attention to me.

"Oh no, um he and my mom got a divorce a while back." I paused to look up at the girls and they seem baffled. "No they got back together though. But while they were apart my mom got married again with another guy."

"Oh what happened?" Ally asked placing her hand over her heart. I hesitated, wondering if my mom wanted to talk about this topic.

"He was cheating on me with my sister." Still today my mom seems broken when she talks about him. The topic is one she always tries to dodge. Since the girls were apart of this family, I guess she wanted to inform them.

"Oh i'm so sorry, did he have any kids?" Normani asked and my palms grew sweaty and I grabbed a napkin to wipe them. I will never forget his kid, never.

"Yes, he had a son named Vico." I cringed t the sound of his name. I still hadn't told anyone about Vico but the therapist and she promised to keep quiet. Although Gloria has helped me, I still seem to struggle with his topic still.

"Well i'm glad you went back with this man right here. He seem nice." Dinah said placing a hand on my dad's shoulder.

"You got a grip D-mac." My dad laughed removing her hand.

"Sorry."

The whole time everyone was talking I was in my own world. The stupid memories came back, and this time I couldn't stop it.

~Flashback~

*WARNING*
There is self sexual assault in this flashback so if you will be affected by it please skip ahead. I love you all and all your imperfections! Please be nice to yourself!

"I said no more Vic!" I pushed and shoved him so he would stay back but he would only grip on my arms harder.

"You've turned into a bad girl, and bad girls deserved to be punished in the real world. Lets teach you another lesson." And with that being said he did it again. He hurt me, he raped me, he did everything to me that I begged him not to do. I was tired of it, I was tired of living like this.

Every time he would teach me lessons I would beg him to stop. He would ether rape me or beat me then force me to hide the bruises he would give me or he would hurt me even worse. He told me he loved me but he only loved to hurt me. I don't know what cause him to hurt me, maybe something happened to him as a kid. Is it true hurt people, hurt people?

After he had finally left because he had football practice I laid curled up in my bed naked. I pulled the sheets over me to keep me warm, but I still felt cold. I felt disgusting. I pulled my left arm out of the covers and looked at the markings on my arm where he had held me down. He broke me.

~End of Flashback~

"Y/N?" Dana pulled me out of my thoughts and I looked up at everyone. They all were staring at me, i knew they were scared the memories were coming back but they were only half wrong. Yes the memories were coming back, but not the ones they think.

"Ninj? Whats wrong." Dinah looked so scared. I hate being the cause of everything bad in their life.

"Tell us please mija." My mom said reaching over to place her hand on mine. I was scared to tell them, how do you tell your darkest secret to the ones you love? I felt as if this was a chance, a chance to help me get over his hauntings. He was hurting me again and he wasn't even here. He planed his own cut on my heart and i'm choosing to let it haunt me. Maybe I need to find closure, and my anchor can help me.

A/N
I didn't reread so sorry for the mistakes. YES!! I did it!! I feel so proud of myself!! But what do you think will happen next? Will you be haunted by Vico still? Or will you finally find closure for the haunting memories of him. If so how?