Chapter Two

Your P.O.V.

As we walked inside the building I felt Alex intertwine our fingers, I look down at her and she smiles up at me. I smile back not wishing to hurt her feelings. I have a feeling she likes me but I don't want a relationship, at least not for now.

"Oh my god Y/N, what happen to your hand?" Andrea asks as she looks down at my right hand seeing the cuts a bruises. I was holding hands with Alex on my left so I had forgot It was there.

"Uh...nothing" I said and they all looked at me in disbelief.

"Look its fine, I just got a little angry and punched a wall. I'm fine, really" I said opening and closing my right hand to reassure them It wasn't broken. It hurt but I tried to hide it.

They shrugged it off and when we got to the point where we had to go our separate ways I let go of Alex's hand, and I could tell she was disappointed.

When I got to my locker I instantly spotted Syrah and her friends looking at me. I look away remembering the note I got from her yesterday. I don't want to fight her, but if she hurts anyone I care about I will.

I walk to my class putting my earphones in and blasting Fifth Harmony as I ignore everyone around me.
-------------
It's lunch time and luckily Syrah has kept her distance as well. I made my way to my friends who sat at the table we always sat at. Once I pass Syrah I see her stick her foot out and I walk right over it causing her to glare at me because she failed to trip me, but I shrug it off. She doesn't intimidate me, she just aggravates me.

"Hey Y/N, she is so immature" Andrea said and I nodded.

"It's whatever" I sigh.

"Its not whatever, its bullying" Hap said and I knew it was but i'm used to it by now.

"Can we talk about something else?" I pleaded.

"Okay well Y/N, did you hear Fifth Harmony is visiting tomorrow at the 96.1 radio station?" Ruth said I couldn't help but choke on my food. My stomach felt like a million butterflies had just bursted. They haven't visited North Carolina in forever. This could be my chance, my chance to finally meet them in person.

"Looks like you didn't" Jacob laughed patting my back.

"W...what? How do you know?" I stuttered.

"Uhhh, twitter duh" Jacob said. Thats right, I forgot to check twitter this morning. I quickly pulled my phone out and typed in their name in the search bar.

"@FifthHarmony: North Carolina are you ready? Meet us at 96.1 radio station tomorrow at 12:30. We love you babes (inserted picture)" My jaw drop almost instantly when I saw the picture attached to the tweet. All five of them had just token a selfie and they all looked so beautiful. I will see them tomorrow, no matter what.
------------
It was the last class and I was so eager to leave. I kept my eyes on the clock watching the seconds and minutes pass by. I had looked up to see how much the tickets were and sadly it was $50. I knew how much my parents were struggling with money so I didn't know how to get the money.

When the bell finally rang I shot up from my seat but was stopped by Syrah and her group entering the room I was in. In a matter of seconds it was only me and them, even the teacher left. There were three of her friends with her so that meant 4 against 1. I felt fear as the all looked at me with a smirk. I knew this was going to end badly for me so I mentally prepared for what was about to happen.

"So I'm not sure you read my note right, I thought I said not to look at me" Syrah laughed, and I could feel my heart beat through my chest. I decide to keep quiet to not make anything worse.

"Bitch, she was talking to you!" One of her friends said as my eyes were glued to the ground.

I felt someone push me back causing my leg to hit a desk. It hurt but i've felt worse so I walked around the desk trying to stay as far away from them as possible. They kept walking towards me with the same smirk plastered on their faces. My back finally hit a wall and I knew I wasn't going to escape.
---------
I walked out of the school or should I say practically drag myself out. My insides were killing me, I felt like I just got out of the boxing arena. I had bruises all over my body and cuts on my face. They jumped me because I looked at Syrah, like out of all things that was their excuse.

When I reached my car I used it for leverage and made my way to the drivers side. My car was the only one left in the parking lot so I was glad no one saw me like this. I finally opened my car door and fell into the seat. I tried to put my key in the key hole but I felt too weak, so I had to call someone, and that someone was going to be Jacob.

Jacob arrived ten minutes after I called him and told him everything. His house is just around the corner so he walked here because I didn't want to leave my car.

"Oh my god Y/N! You need to go to the hospital." He said lifting me out of my car.

"N...no" I got out.

"You're badly hurt Y/N, you have to"

"No pl...please I don't want to go" I said really wishing not to go because if i did I would miss my chance to see Fifth Harmony tomorrow.

"Ugh, you're stubborn you know that. Come on, I'll tell your parents you're sleeping over at my place tonight because if they see you like this, they'll for sure take you to the hospital" he said placing me in the passenger side in my car. I thanked him and before I knew it we arrived at his house.

He threw my arm around his shoulder as I struggled to walk. We got inside and luckily his parents were at work so he brought me upstairs to his room. I plopped down on his bed while he ran to his bathroom and came back with a first aid kit.

"What have you gotten yourself into?" Jacob said cleaning my face. I winced in pain as he placed the rag on my face.

"I'm still sexy" I joked causing him to chuckle.

"I beg to differ" I half smile.

I was still curious on how I was gonna get the money. I really wanted to meet them because if I get to go then i'll be able to get the honer of letting them at least know me for a while. What am i going to do?

"What are you thinking about?" Jacob said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Just how I'm going to get $50 for the radio station tomorrow." He was finished with my face and I decided to lay down on his bed.

"I have an idea but you're not going to like it" He said sitting at the foot of the bed and I kinked my eyebrow on what he was about to say next.

A/N
Here is the next chapter!!! Again this is my first Fanfiction so don't hate me if i mess up. You could give me suggestions on what to add in the next chapter if you want. LOTS OF LOVE!!!