Chapter Sixteen

*A Month Later*
Camila's P.O.V.

"Thank you so much Atlanta! We love you so much!" I shouted into the mic as we finished our last performance before we see Y/N. The screams and shouting made this experience even more exciting. Knowing all these people were here for us made me love my job even more.

"Mila you gonna come or not?" Dinah said interrupting me from my thoughts causing a bunch of laughter to echo threw the crowd.

"Oh yeah, Sorry." I said speed walking to the others who were already concealed behind the curtain.

"Enjoying yourself Cabello?" Mani asked grabbing a towel from Big Rob and wiping her face with it.

"Very much actually." I said in a matter-of-fact tone causing everyone to giggle.

"So we have a flight to North Carolina tonight girls, lets get dressed." Lauren said and the girls nodded and followed her to the dressing room. I grabbed a water bottle before joining the girls.

"Hey Lau-" I was interrupted by Dinah's foot sneakily stepping in front of mine causing me to fall, and laughter to fill the room. My water slashed everywhere on the ground.

"That's what you get for being the rotten egg." Dinah snickered.

"Be nice Dinah Jane." Ally said glaring at her while walking over to me and helping me up.

"Thank you Ally, at least someone is cordial." I said wiping my pants from the water and dusty ground.

"What were you saying Camz?" Lauren asked bringing back what I was trying to say.

"Oh I was going to ask how you were feeling." I said sincerely.

"Better now after what just happened." She chuckled pulling off her stage ware causing me to pout.

"Fuck you Jauregui." I wined walking over to my bag and pulled out a pair of clothes.

"I think she meant like meeting up with Ninj." Normani corrected.

"Uh well, I'm excited. I haven't seen her in a month and I'm eager to see how much she has improved. I've heard good things from her mom." She said pulling her shirt over her head.

"We all are." I said as we all finished up dressing into comfortable clothes. I can't wait to see our little hero.

----------------------------------------

"Lo? Your shaking." I stated once the pilot had announced we were going to be landing.

"You know I hate heights." Lauren said peaking out the window to see the city from so far up.

"But its beautiful, you can't be scared of something beautiful can you?" I stated pointing out the sun rise that you could see from behind the city.

"It is isn't it?" She smiled looking at the sight more calmer now.

After a few minutes the plane landed and we had gathered all of our belongings making our way to the airport lobby. Our moods changed once we actually were getting closer to Y/N. No one decided to talk, I could tell everyone was as nervous as I was. We didn't know what to expect. Y/N only checked in about once a week with the same 'i'm fine', but was she really?

We got to the lobby with airport security and there we were greeted by a few Harmonizers. We gladly took pictures with them and accepted their gifts. One specific girl was standing by herself. I saw she had a bag with Y/N's name on it, she looked like she was waiting for Y/N. I decided to walk over to her, once I reached her she dropped her head down.

"Hey whats wrong?" I asked causing her head to lift up so she was looking at me.

"I thought Y/N was going to be here so I brought this gift, but she isn't." The girl explained and felt heartbroken that she didn't get to see Y/N, but then I had an idea.

"Oh, we are going to see her right after this. Do you want me to bring it to her?" I asked and her face lit up.

"Thank you so much." She said beginning to walk in for a hug but stopped herself. She must be shy, so I pulled her into a koala hug and she reciprocated it.

"Whats your name beautiful?" I asked once we let go of each other.

"Ashley."

"Mila we have to go." Normani said behind me walking to the van with security.

"Okay Ashley I'll bring this to her okay?" I said and she nodded her head and handed me the gift.

I gave her one last hug before security pulled me away and I had to get in the van. There was something different about this girl, she seemed like she had a whole speech prepared for Y/N. It made me feel bad that she was disappointed.

"What you got there Mila?" Ally asked from the seat behind me.

"A gift for Ninj from the girl I was talking to." I said and the girls seemed surprised.

"That's going to Ninj's first gift from a fan." Dinah stated.

"That's why I offered to be the messenger."

"That was nice." Normani awed causing me to chuckle. I felt more calmer about seeing Y/N, If she is having a bad day i'm sure this gift will make her feel better.

Once we were halfway to Y/N's house we passed by the Ice cream shop we will never forget. I'm sure everyone noticed since frowns were plastered on their faces. It had ripped police tape dangling from the side of the shop. We all stared at the shop until we couldn't see it anymore.

A few minutes later our driver pulled into Y/N's driveway, no one moved from their seats.

"We arrived ladies." The driver stated as if we didn't know.

"You ready?" I asked the girls and they took a deep breath.

Lauren was the first to exit and I followed behind her. I felt my heart beat match Lauren's steps, She was jogging to Y/N's door. I looked up at the window that belonged to Y/N and tried to see if I could see her but it looked as if no one was in there. I gripped on the gift tighter so I would't accidentally drop it. I was excited to give it to her. Here we go.

Your P.O.V.

"Y/N come downstairs please!" My dad called for me while I was in the bathroom.

I looked at the scar one last time before pulling down my shirt and making my way out the bathroom walking to my dad that was in the kitchen. I found him and my mom rushing to finish dinner while Dana was leaning against the wall on her phone.

"Hey sweetie could you and your sister set up the fire pit outside?" My dad asked and I nodded walking out into the back. Dana joined me shortly after I picked up a large piece of wood.

"Whoa let me get the big pieces." Dana said pulling the wood out of my hands.

"Its healed Dana, I don't need to be treated like a child." I angrily said picking up another large piece of wood, but it was surprisingly heavier than the last piece so I ended up dropping the wood and falling down with it.

"Y/N! Are you okay?" Dana said dropping her wood and running over to me. She grabbed my arm to try and help me up but I snapped my arm away.

"I'm fine damn it! I'm not some fragile piece of glass, so stop treating me like i'm going to break any second!" I snapped at her pulling myself off the ground. She took a step backwards and I saw tears forming in her eyes.

"I'm just trying to be a damn sister! I almost lost you! How do you think i'm going to act?" She shouted before walking inside and bumping into me once she walked passed me.

"Ninj?" I heard someone call from behind me. I turned around to see all five girls looking at me aghast. I knew they had just witnessed that. I was waiting so long for this day to see them again, but I wanted nothing but to be alone in my room.

A/N

Check out my other fanfiction "Graffiti" Its about camren. Sorry again about the late update, i've had writers block for a few days on and off but right now it's on so tell me what you thing!