Chapter Twenty

Your P.O.V.

After a long talk with my parents and Dana they finally calmed down. Once I told them they were all furious, but not at me. My dad was willing to kill my mom's ex husband for letting it happen and Dana was ready to kick Vico's ass. My mom on the other hand was crying, she had no idea that any of this was happening and she felt as if it was her fault.

"Go to bed you two, your mom and I will deal with it okay?" My dad reassured Dana and I.

We both nodded and headed to our room where the girls said they'd wait. When we reached the room they were all asleep. I smiled at how peaceful they were. Dinah and Lauren cuddled up on my bed. Ally and Normani was sleeping on Dana's bed and Camila set up the air mattress next to my bed.

Dana and I still share a room but Dana always sleeps in the guest room ever since Xavior. She knew I needed space, even when I didn't tell her, she just knew.

"Want to sleep in the guest with me?" Dana asked and before I could answer another voice interrupted me.

"Can you sleep next to me Ninj?" I turned to see Camila rubbing her eyes and peeling the blanket off on the spot next to her.

"You go on ahead, i'll sleep by myself." Dana said and I thanked her before walking into the room over to Camila.

I slid underneath the covers and cuddled up next to her. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and I wrapped mine around her waist. I've never cuddled with any of the girls before so my heart rate was increasing every time her chest rose. I've gotten to the point to realize that non of this was a dream, but it doesn't stop me from pinching myself here and there.

"Y/N?" Camila's voice hovered above me.

"Yeah?"

"Do you believe you're a hero yet?" They asked me this question often. It hurt me to know they were waiting on an answer I wasn't ready to give.

"I'm sorry, I don't think i'll ever believe that. I still haven't gotten over Xavior." This is the same answer I'd give them all the time.

Camila just sighed. I knew she hated the thought of me still suffering, but honestly with the girls by my side, and the thought of going on tour with them made me happy. I needed them, maybe even more than they needed me.

"Just never forget we're Hero Harmony." She said causing me to look up at her.

"Never." I smiled looking at Camila's face. She was wearing no make up, it was like she was showing her true self to me. The Camila only a handful know personally. I was honored to know her, her and all the other girls.

"Goodnight Ninj." She placed her hand on top of my head and fixed my hair. I reset my head back on her chest.

"Goodnight Mila." I shut my eyes. Instead of counting sheep, I counted the times Camila's heart would beat until I fell asleep.

--------------------------

I was woken up by multiple bodies being placed on top of me. I opened my eyes to see Dinah, Ally, Normani, and Lauren piled on top of Camila and I. I looked up at Camila who was struggling to retrieve her hand from under the human blanket.

"Wake up! Its time for Hero Harmony to get to the tour bus!" Normani yelled followed with celebrating 'woos', and the worse part was, her head was right next to my ear. I'd prefer to wake up to her singing, not with her yelling in my ear.

"Well we really can't with you guys on top of us." Camila said almost out of breath.

They scurried up off of us and Camila and I both let out giant sighs while we sat up. The mixed heat and loss of energy from the human blanket caused us both to be out of breath.