Chapter Six

Your P.O.V.

This can't be real? Is this real? No way, they left the state right? Shit I should of checked Twitter. Before I could pull out my phone I met eyes with Normani and got the other four girl's attention and soon they were all looking at me. My throbbing stomach was now ceased. I loved the way they can seem to fix any pain I was having. If only I could stay with them forever.

"Y/N!" Camila screamed before running to me tackling me with a bone crushing koala hug. Trust me I've always wanted to get a koala hug, but not when the koala breaks the tree branch because that really hurt but I caught her.

Once Camila saw my pain filled face her eyes went wide and she quickly hopped off of me.

"Shit sorry, I'm so sorry" Camila kept repeating until the others came up and told her to shut up.

"Its okay, i'm a big girl" I joked.

"You sure are tough Y/N, I don't think I could survive one of Camila's koala hugs if I was hurt like you." Lauren admitted causing me to chuckle.

"You seem tough enough Lauren" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Psh, yeah right, I may look big and bad but I literally cried when my goldfish died."

"Really?" I asked shocked. She seemed so tough on TV.

"Nah, i'm kidding. I'm the toughest of them all" Lauren said with so much confidence, that is why she is such an inspiration to a lot of people.

"I have no doubt about that, but Camila on the other hand, not really the 'tough' type" I joked causing them to laugh but Camila. Making them laugh is the best feeling in the world.

"Bad ass has jokes, I like her" Dinah said.

"I don't! Not anymore she is mean" Camila wined and I laughed knowing she was only lying.

"Stop lying Mila, you know in the car you were talking about how much you liked to have Y/N as a BFF." Ally said and I was shocked. Did she really talk about me? I thought they would forget me once I left the radio station.

"You're right. Me loves me some Y/N!" Camila screamed out walking over to me about to give me another koala hug but remembered my bruises. Instead she gave me a soft hug as if I were to break any second, I loved her hugs but I hated being treated like I'm fragile.

"You know, when the security guard put you in the back?" Ally asked and I nodded. "well thats because we told him to, we saw you in the crowd and knew we wanted to talk to you for a while, and the girls in line would get agitated."

A frown formed on my face after Ally finished. Yes, I was happy they wanted to talk to me, but the only reason for that was because of my face, my disgusting face.

"Whats wrong?" Normani asked and I shook my head.

"Nothing, just the pain returned for a second." I lied and luckily they believed it.

"Well, you going to visit a doctor or something about your bruises and cuts?" Ally asked. She is always so caring, one of the reasons I love the little women.

"I'm actually going to the hospital after I get ice cream, mom wanted me too"

"Well I hope theres nothing wrong." Lauren said and I just smiled.

"Speaking of ice cream, care to join us?" Camila asked.

"Race you to the door." I screamed before jetting towards the door.

"Oh you little shit!" Lauren shouted before running behind me followed by the other girls. Luckily I beat them doing my victory dance at the end. Normani came in second then Lauren, Dinah, Ally and Camila. I wasn't surprised at all that Camila came in last, she is just as clumsy as she seems. I'm glad they are the same person they are on TV, and not one of those fake celebrities.
--------------
Once we finished our ice creams they knew enough about me than I cared to tell. I've learned some new things about them but not a lot since I knew a lot before.

"So...umm...are, we like.."

"Yes Y/N, we can hang out again." Ally cut me off and a smile creeped on my face. Did they really want to hang out with me again? My stomach filled with butterflies and explosions of electricity of the thought of them actually being my friends. Who becomes friends with their idols? I'm not that lucky though.

"Really? I really don't want to, you know, bother you and all. I know you girls are busy, but not because I stalk you or anything because that would be creepy, and I'm blabbing. Okay i'm done" I said nervously without any control on what I was saying.

"Yeah of corce, here give me your phone." Lauren said holding out her hand and I quickly pulled out my phone and gave it to her.

"Wow nice lock screen" She giggle and I really wanted to mentally slap myself. I forgot I set my lock screen as Lauren and Camila's selfie.

"S-s-sorry" I stuttered and this time I face palmed myself causing them to laugh.

"Here, this is my number. I'll give the other girls your number later, okay?" Lauren said and I nodded my head.

"Oh yeah, don't give anyone our number please. Management doesn't want that to get out, and honestly nether do we." Ally said and I reassured her that their numbers are 'our little secret'.

"Okay well text one of us how it goes at the hospital" Normani said and I nodded my head before hugging them and walking out the Ice cream place. That is before I heard shouting and screaming from inside. Its sounded like Ally!

A/N
Sorry for this short chapter, I promise the next will be better!!