Chapter Twelve

Recap: He walked to the door. "Ashton Irwin?" He nodded. "Hello, I'm Maddie's dad. Is she here?"

*Ashton's P.O.V.*

"Maddie's dad?" I questioned. The man nodded. "Is she here? I went to her foster home but they said she was here." I nodded. "Hold on." I walked into the living room. "Maddie, someone's here for you actually." She got up and walked into the hall. "Dad?" She stepped back. "Go away!" She yelled. "Maddie, calm down." I said grabbing her arms. She shook her head. "NO! Ashton NO!" Her dad stepped towards her. She ripped her arm away. "You left me with mom for two years! You don't know what I had to go through! I don't want you in my life anymore! Never again dad!" She yelled. I couldn't take her yelling so, as I had done with Luke I did the same thing with her dad. "I'm sorry. Come back another time." he pushed me against the wall. "No! I'm taking my daughter back!" he yelled grabbing Maddie's arm and dragging her out the door. There she was leaving me.

*Maddie's P.O.V.*

"Dad! Let go!" I yelled. He shook his head. I saw Ashton in his doorway. My dad pushed me into the car. "Ashton!" I yelled. "Maddie!" he yelled running to the car trying to get me out. Out of nowhere my dad threw Ashton down in the sidewalk. He screamed in pain. "DAD! Stop!" I yelled trying to get him off of Ashton. But, he pushed me away. The next thing I knew he punched Ashton. "DAD!" I yelled again this time crying. He moved away from Ashton. "FINE! Stay with this pathetic boy!" He pushed me away and got in his car.

When he left I sat there with Ashton. His face all bloody and scratched, his shirt ripped even more than when he put it on, and as I turned him on his back he winced in pain. "You're okay Ashton." I moved his limp curls out of his eyes. "Maddie..." I nodded. "Just call someone...please." I pulled out my phone and called 911.