The Bloodbath

The tributes now decided what to do. Many decided not to take a chance and ran away from the House. Meanwhile, some came up with a plan.
     "I'll head in to get supplies", Dallas told Lexie. "You head out and find us safe place to hide out."
     "Don't you dare die in there", she told him.
     "Same goes for you."
     With that, Lexie ran off into the thick forest, and Dallas turned to the House. Dallas also noticed Caleb, Kevin, and Ian, Dallas' brother, running towards the House.
     When they get there they decide to truce for now and share what they find.
     Dallas gets some food, water, and a dagger, Caleb gets some supplies and a sickle, Ian gets supplies along with a small wooden spear, and Kevin gets some supplies and a bow with some arrows and a quiver.
     "So, agreeing to not fight for now?" Kevin asked the group. The group agreed and made their way out.
     Ian screamed.
     Brandon and Jaden lay on the floor at the mouth of the House, dead. Ian, feeling scared tightly hugs Dallas, while Caleb inspects the bodies.
     It appeared to be a silent kill. Strangled and choked to death.
     One district already gone.
     "Not good." Kevin said.
     Dallas turns to Ian "stay with me until we got to the forest. Then find your sister and stay with her."
     Ian, who is too scared to speak, nods his head slowly.
     The 4 seperate, with Ian and Dallas running to the edge of the forest. They split up and Ian runs into the forest, while Dallas heads in the opposite direction in search for Lexie.
    Some tributes stayed with their partners while others split up, either to fend for themselves, or to gather materials.
     Day 1 officially began.