Day 3

The sun rose, but none could see it. Rain had moved in, then the loud clash of thunder. The temperature was barely any more warmer. The clouds so dark it was as dark as the night sky.
Caleb finds a cave in the pitch black rain. He walks in, only to find Emily. The two end up fighting and Caleb manages to defeat Emily. Caleb spares Emily on the condition that she take her stuff and leave the cave. Emily does exactly that.
Miranda and Daisy get trapped in the rain, and scramble to find somewhere safe. They take shelter at the edge of a mountain, where a cliff kept the rain off of them.
Sebastion loses sight of O'Dalis, and gets caught in the storm. He sets up a tent area and stays there until it's over.
Dallas and Lexie wake up to the disappearance of Caleb. They think about searching for him, but with the storm, they simply stay in their shack together.
Mikayla, Cayson, and KJ search for Ian. However they lost each other in the storm. Mikayla finds Ian, but it was too late. He had been stabbed to death. The culprit was nowhere in sight. Mikayla cried and mourned all day.
Levi and Keara decide to explore the arena. After a close call with lightning however, the two quickly return to camp.
Kevin, Kelsey, and Solomon sleep through the storm.
Finally, the storm begins to calm, only leaving behind a shower of rain.
But night has already fallen.