Day 6 // The Hallucinations

However, this next day was struck with heat, and worse, the tributes began to see hallucinations appear. This place truly was driving them mad.
     Kelsey was screaming as she kept seeing everything in red, and a high-pitched noise echoed in her head. Kevin attempted to calm her downnbut to no avail. Emily and Solomon were experiencing similar experiences.
     Dallas began to return to despair, as he began to see his dead siblings in front of him, constantly blaming him for their deaths, and his inability to protect those he loved. Lexie had to spend all day convincing him it wasn't real and wasn't true.
     Caleb found himself not very affected by the hallucinations, however many things around him appeared disoriented all day.
     O'Dalis had put a spear through Sebastion, thinking he was a bear that had invaded their camp. She moarned her actions all day.
     Miranda and Daisy ran away from each other believing they were both a killer out to get them.
     Cayson and KJ saw visions of the dead appear to them including Mikayla, who appeared to them as zombies. They ran away from camp believing it was infested.
     Keara climbed a tree thinking it was a stairway into heaven, but ended up falling and injuring herself badly.
     Finally the hallucinations ceased, but at that time, it was already night.