Day 2

The bright sun began to shine across the arena, and the tributes began their activities for the day.
     Emily, who was very tired from staying awake, ended up sleeping through the entire day.
     Sebastion and O'Dalis hunt for Miranda and Daisy all day, grilling others for information.
     Alexis loses sight of Jeannie, and spends all day searching for her.
     Ian, Mikayla, Cayson and KJ continue to work together peacefully.
     Caleb moves to a spot near a lake, and decides to stay there for the day. He spent all day hunting and gathering food, since Kelsey had taken most of the food with he when she left.
     Dallas leaves to gather food and other resources, while insisting that Lexie stay there, as she is more safer there. However he stumbled upon Mayson, and Mason's camp. Not knowing who's it is, he investigates. He finds a sword and some metal there. He takes both and attempts to leave, but the two arrive and he is forced to hide. Barely managing to get away, he takes what he has back to the shack.
     Kelsey sleeps the entire day. Kevin leaves her be and goes to collect food with Solomon. However, Kevin barely dodges an arrow shot through the trees. Solomon and Kevin chase after the unknown person.
     The person shoots another arrow back at Solomon, but misses. The pursuit goes into the woods, and eventually the person shoots yet another arrow, which hits Kevin. Solomon stops and helps Kevin's injury, but the mysterious person got away.
     Kevin is helped by Solomon back to their camp. Solomon prepares for the night, and Kevin decides to go back and sleep next to Kelsey.
     The night then creeps up on them, and the temperature and light drop yet again.