Night 6

Dallas continues to be in immense sorrow, and Lexie convinces him to go to sleep. She then carries him outside to their spot where they laid in the grass the night before. She kissed him before falling asleep with him.
     Caleb find Keara wounded and helps her with her injury. Caleb then ventures off into the forest. Keara heads back to camp and sleeps.
     Kelsey, tramatized, decides it best to fall asleep. Kevin, Solomon, and Emily stayed up all night telling ghost stories to each other to lighten the mood. However they notice a crying O'Dalis in the woods and decide to let her in the group. She stays with them and joins in their storytelling around the fire.
     Miranda gets completely lost, and tries to find Daisy somewhere in the arena, but to no avail. Unbeknownst to her, Daisy in her panic during the hallucinations, had tried to escape the arena walls, she had died in the process of doing so. Miranda decided to take residence on the mountainside and slept through the rest of the night.
     Cayson and KJ grab the corpses of Mikayla and Ian and make a gravesute for them. They spend all night in search of other tribute's bodies to make a gaveyard for them. They had managed to get nearly ever known dead corpse buried before the end of the day.
     The sun rose with a warm orange light shining through the sky.
     That's 6.
     We draw closer to the ending line.