Murder

Kelsey rubs her eyes. It's already day 9. She gets up and shakes Kevin awake.
     "Wake up, dummy." She tells him.
     Kevin rubs his eyes. "Ok, ok. I'm getting up."
     He sits up and they kiss.
     "Soooo, what are we doing today?" Kelsey asks him.
     "Hmm I heard there's a flower field down west." Kevin said.
     "We can go down there."
     Both get up and out of their tents....
     Blood.
     All they saw was blood.
     Solomon, Emily, O'Dalis.
     All three were dead, in the floor, the blood spilling all over the camp floor.
     Kelsey supresses the urge to vomit. Kevin stands shaking in fear, and in shock. How did this happen?
     Kelsey looks at the bodies. Solomon was stabbed 23 times. Emily had a tbrowing knife in her stomach. O'Dalis appeared to be hit in the head by a blunt object, and then strangled.
     "W-What the **** happened?" Kelsey said, tears on her face.
     "I-I don't know." Kevin replied. "Who could've done this?"
     ".....Who's left alive?"
     "I think Caleb, KJ, Cayson, and Dallas."
     "Well I hardly doubt KJ and Cayson would kill people like this."
     "Caleb?"
     "Possibly, but this was carefully planned out. Stealth, silent, calculated."
     "What about Dallas?"
     "....He could have. In fact, he is the one obsessed with silent killing. Not to mention I heard from KJ he's going insane."
     They spent the rest of the day searching around the forest for whoever killed them.