Accused

Dallas made his way to the forest. He was running out of places he hadn't checked. He thought, maybe he missed something in the forest. It was pretty big after all. He spent the whole morning searching.
     Dallas grabbed some berries out of his pocket and ate them. He hadn't eaten in days.
     It was suprisingly cool for the middle of the day. A cool breeze blew through the forest. It was enough to calm Dallas down, at least a little bit. He had made his way over to where there used to be Kelsey's campsite. But what he found there horrified him.
     Dead bodies and blood covered the floor. Emily, Solomon and O'Dalis laid dead.  They appeared to be a day old. He turned them over to check their wounds. Stab wounds and signs of strangulation were very visible.
     "Who did this?" Dallas wondered.
     But before he could answer his question, a bullet nearly hit his head. He turned his head to face the attacker.
     It was Kelsey, and Kevin was close behind.
     "You." She said.
     "What the **** Kelsey?!" Dallas yelled at her.
     "So you DID kill them!" Kevin declared.
     "W-What?! I did no such thing?!"
     "You're gonna pay for this!"
     Kelsey tried to shoot him again, but missed. Dallas ran away, but Kelsey and Kevin were close behind.
     Dallas had to dodge gunshot after gunshot, and went deep into the forest.
     As he was running however, he had triggered a landmine. He noticed and immediately spun around a tree to let the tree take the impact. The explosion still threw him on the floor and he hit another tree. Kelsey tried to shoot him, but had used up all her bullets. She threw the gun on the floor.
     Dallas looked her in the face. "Listen, I don't know what's going on, or who killed those people, but I didn't do it. I'm worried about finding Lexie right now and that's it. I wouldn't just randomly kill people like that."
     "Are you being serious right now?" Kelsey asked.
     "Serious as I can be. I swear I didn't kill those people."
     "Then....who did?" Kevin asked.
     It wasn't a second later he got his answer. All they heard was a gunshot. Kevin looked at his chest, and there was a bloody hole in it. He collapsed on the floor and died.
     Kelsey fell to her knees and held his body as she cried.
     And out of the shadow of the coming night, stood one woman.
     Keara simply smirked.
     "That would be me."