The Feast

As night falls, the remaining tributes all find a note at their camp.
     "Its is time for The Feast. If you make your way back to the House at the center of the arena, you will find it replenished with food, supplies, other special items, along with memoirs from your families. However by the end of the feast, these items will all disappear. It is your choice, tributes."
     Dallas recieves the note and is tempted to go, but Lexie still fears for his safety.
     "What if it's a trap or something, or what if that murderer is waiting? I heard they killed like 5 more people. I don't want you to be one." Lexie pleads to Dallas.
     "Lexie, you know I need to go. Besides, there will be some items there that you won't find anywhere else. I'm just gonna go real quick, grab our memoirs, grab some of the special items, and I'll be out before anyone knows I'm there."
     Lexie stands there, shaking, but finally agrees to let him go.
     Not everyone however, planned to go. Sebastion needed to protect the injured O'Dalis and didn't want to leave her exposed to whatever killers lurk in this place. However, Keara, Caleb, and Kelsey planned to go grab supplies.
     Dallas went from the back door of the House and went in quickly and silently. He had found the memoirs quickly, and looked around for some rare items. He had found many good weapons, such as a crossbow, which had some darts and a quiver with it, a few Push Daggers, which he put in his pocket, some throwing knives, but most importantly, he noticed two pistols leaning on one of the walls. He took them and began to leave, but he was met by Kelsey, Caleb, and Keara. They all drew weapons but Dallas immediately pulled out his guns at them. However after noticing who they were, they put their weapons down and called a truce for now. Dallas and Kelsey hugged, since it was a while sonce they had seen each other, and Dallas left, allowing them to get their stuff.
     Everyone left with at least one pistol. However when the three left they were met with a horrifying screech. They followed the sound to a hole dug in the ground. Inside was Levi, who planned to come give Keara support in case a fight broke out, but fell into the hole and was killed by a landmine.
     "It was a trap!"Kelsey yelled.
     "I guarantee the killer made this for whoever came to the House." Caleb said.
     Keara was in tears. A friend, and her district member was gone. Kelsey and Caleb investogated the area for more traps, but while they werw doing so, Keara had ran back to her base in grief.
     Eventually everyone returned to their base, as the temperature was now getting deep in the negatives.