Day 5

Even with how cold the night gets, this day would be in scorching heat. Temperatures were soaring go almost above 150 degrees
     Dallas and Lexie, who knew where a river was, went there to get some running water to drink. They filled up canteens with the water and left. They stayed inside their shack, where the heat wasnt as bad, and stayed inside all day.
     Keara loses sight of where she is in a dense fog.
     Sebastion and O'Dalis couldn't find a water source and spent all day burning up in the heat.
     Kelsey and Kevin went to a nearby lake and swam in there all day, keeping themselves cool.
     Mikayla had ran away from camp. KJ and Cayson were extremely scared for her safety. They then remembered her brother was still alive, and if anything happened to her....they wouldn't survive the night. They spent all day searching for him.
     Caleb went out to hunt for food, but was ambushed. A shadowy figure had attacked him. The figure had him pinned to the floor, knife in hand, aimed to kill him at a moments notice. However the figure spared him, on account that he do something for them.
     Suddenly, night falls, and the sky lights up with the moonlight shining on the world below.