Night 2

Mikayla finished the camp setups and managed to start a fire without Ian's help. KJ and Cayson were going to head to bed before all three realized Ian was nowhere to be seen. They all split up to look for him, but came back empty-handed. Mikayla began crying, and the two brothers had to comfort their friend. But she would cry until she fell asleep. KJ and Cayson took her into her tent and let her rest before falling asleep themselves.
     Kelsey woke up to Kevin passed out next to her. Noticing his wound from the arrow she instantly tried to wake him up. She tended to his wound all night. She had pressured him and Solomon into telling her about what happened, and they obliged, telling her about the mysterious person. Kelsey sweared to protect Kevin from the person, and stayed awake all night to watch out over Kevin.
     Emily stayed up all night and stayed in her cave. However she noticed a few items were misplaced or missing. She stayed up and looked for them. However by the end she still could not find her flint. She went to bed confused.
     Alexis finds Jeannie by herself, passed out tied to a tree. She quickly gets her down and carefully watching for whoever put her here, she made her way back to the camp. Or at least, she would have, if she knew where it was. Out of options, she climbed a tree, and they fell asleep there.
     Miranda and Daisy set Sebastion and O'Dalis' camp aflame and run away. The two woke up to flame around them, and they ran outside the inferno. They knew immediately who did this, and running out of options, they remade a new camp in a different location.
     Levi and Keara stay up telling ghost stories to each other to lighten the mood. They notice some smoke rising in the distance. Levi, curious, wishes to investigate, but Keara assures him it is most likely nothing important. They continue to tell ghost stories to each other.
     The sun rises again.
     Two days gone.
     Eight to go.