Showdown

"Keara?!" Dallas said, confused.
     "I thought you had died!" Kelsey said.
     "Oh please." Keara said with a chuckle. "It's called acting. I made you THINK I had died in that pit, which would allow me to finish my plan."
     Suddenly a voice came from behind her.
     "Ahem. OUR plan."
     Dallas was shocked.
     "Caleb?"
     Caleb came from the shadows holding Lexie by the throat. She appeared barely conscious. Blood was streaking down her face, eyes closed. She had appeared beaten, injured, and tired.
     "Y-You....were the one who took her?" Dallas said, even more confused.
     Lexie barely was able to open her eyes even a little. She saw Dallas, and tried to reach out to him, but was pulled back by Caleb.
     "P-Please....don't hurt her." Dallas pleaded with him.
     "Hmm, fine. I won't, YET, but I ain't lettin' her go either."
     "What the **** you two!" Kelsey yelled at them. "Why are you doing this?!"
     Keara laughed again. "Simple. I knew that if I played this game 'normally', I would simply be killed. So I had to be pretty sneaky about it. I decided to make a coat and hood for myself out of some animal skin, so no one could see who I was. The hard part was hiding it from Levi. But even with all of that, I was running out of time. I needed some help to kill the rest of you, so I found Caleb alone and decided to spare his life, IF he helps me carry out my plan. He succeeded, and brought us all here."
     "It was I who came up with this plan." Said Caleb. "I wanted the ending of this torture to be exciting. So I decided to have Keara fake kill herself, steal Lexie while you were asleep, and then kill everyone, will, MOST everyone while they were sleeping. I knew Dallas would react this way, and I knew you would too, Kelsey."
     "And now, Caleb agrees that once you are all dead, he'll let me win." Keara giggled.
     "Yeeeaaahhhh, 'bout that."
     Bam!
     Keara was shot from behind. She collapsed on the floor and breathed her last.
     "Like I would give up my life for YOU, you dirty little *****." Caleb said.
     Dallas and Kelsey were even more shocked.
     Lexie once again opened her eyes. "D-Dallas....h-help me."
     "Oh, look who's awake! And just in time!" Caleb said laughing.
     Caleb pushed her to her knees. He then held out a second gun from his pocket and held it in front of Lexie. He held her by the head and made her face Kelsey and Dallas.
     "I want you to kill either Dallas, or Kelsey. Then, I'll maybe give you a fair fight, one on one with me. Hmm?"
     Lexie began to shake. Caleb then made her aim the gun at them. But then....
     "Well....I don't WANT a fair fight!"
     Bam!
     She managed to turn around and shoot at Caleb. It managed to graze his shoulder. He immediately let go of her and held his shoulder in pain. His eyes looked toward her with rage. He shot his gun, but because of his shoulder, he missed and hit....someone else.
     "Kelsey!" Dallas yelled.
     Kelsey fell on the floor barely alive. Dallas held her.
     "I-It's ok...." Kelsey said. She hugged him and left go of her life.
     Dallas became even more infuriated with rage. Caleb had killed someone he cared about, and hurt the one he loved.
    He.
    Had.
    Enough.
    "He shot his gun at him, to which Caleb barely dodged. Lexie then shot him as well, also missing. Then, Caleb managed to shoot their legs. They fell down, unable to walk or stand.
    "A valiant effort, but you never stood a chance." Caleb said. "Any last words?"
    ....
    Dallas stood up.
    His entire body was shaking.
    His legs shot with pain.
    He slowly limped next to Caleb.
    Caleb didn't know how to react.
    And then....
    Dallas dropped his gun.
    He looked up and smiled at Caleb, tears running down his face.
    "I guess you were right." Dallas said.
    "Only one of us would live."
    Within seconds....
    Caleb was stabbed.
    And stabbed again.
    And again.
    Caleb dropped to his knees.
    "Goodbye....old friend." Dallas said.
    Dallas dropped on his stomach. He crawled his way to Lexie and hugged her. She hugged back.
     Just then, Caleb bagan to laugh.
    "Heh....heh....I may lose, but you won't win either. I got something else the day of the feast."
    Caleb then pulled out a cocktail bottle.
    "See you soon, you two."
    He threw the molotov at them and breathed his last.
    The two were helpless. Unable to move. They caught on fire, which illuminated the dark forest.
    Dallas began to cry, and tears fell down Lexie's face as well.
    "I-I'm so sorry!" Dallas cried. "I w-wanted to win for you! S-So you coukd be free of this place!"
    "I-It's ok, D-Dallas" Lexie told him. "You did win. We won. Together. Just like we w-wanted to."
     The fire crept up their bodies. They held each other in a tight embrace, as the sun rose over the eastern horizon.
     Dallas noticed, and while the tears still fell, he smiled.
     "I always said that this place was b-beautiful"
     "I agree."
     They felt themselves slowly dying. They turned to each other and smiled at each other.
     "I-I love you." Dallas told her.
     "I-I love you t-too." Lexie told him.
     They kissed....
....as their bodies disintegrated into ash.