chapter : 1

At Kim industry
Kim taehyung ceo of Kim industry was working on his new project, when suddenly the door of the cabin burst open with a cracking blow... and there stood a man same as the age of taehyung panting hard.

"What is this behavior Mr. Park jimin, where are your manners?? Taehyung asked glaring the aforementioned person.

" Cut the crap, tae! Mrs. Kim is calling me from last half an hour and telling me to give you phone. She wants to talk to you..it's something urgent" jimin said panting .

'I know what she wants to talk ' taehyung rolled his eyes mentally and sighed.

"Okay, chim I will talk to her, you go and finish your work "
Jimin bowed and left

"Hello, mom I-

" KIM TAEHYUNG WHY WEREN'T YOU PICKING UP MY CALLS. I CALLED YOU MORE THAN 20 TIMES, HUH?? "

"mom. Calm down, my phone was on silent. I'm working on an important project u know right? Now tell me what do you want to talk?

" Okay okay, I called you to tell you that today my friend has invited me for a dinner, so I want you to accompany me there. "

"But mom I'm busy I told you right? Why don't you take jinnie hyung with you?? Why me??

" U already know , why I want you to come with me . Her daughter will be there too. I want you to date her, atleast a try. You are 27 already. " Mrs Kim sighed.

"Mom, I told you many times that I'm not interested in girls why are you not understanding my prespective?? Taehyung rubbed his temple to calm himself down . He was really frustrated because of new project and now this.

" It's ok if you are not interested in girls I will tell her to bring her son as well, happy now?? Now I don't want any excuses and I won't take no as an answer!! "
With that she cut off the call.

"Fuck" Taehyung cursed under his breath.

Taehyung is a very successful businessman of south Korea. He is very work oriented person. He is not interested in any relationship, at least not for now. But his mom kept insisting him to settle down and have a family like seokjin. Seokjin is elder brother of taehyung . Seokjin and taehyung have only one year difference. Seokjin is one year older than taehyung. He owns a cafe and he is happily enjoying his married life with Kim namjoon (taehyung's manager)

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"CHOI YEONJUN!!! " someone shouted.

"I'm really sorry hyung, I swear I didn't did it purposely, I don't know how it happened " Yeonjun said while bowing multiple times.

"THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME YOU BROKE SOMETHING, THIS IS FIFTH TIME IN A WEEK FOR GOD SAKE, YOU KNOW HOW PRECIOUS THAT VASE WAS, JOONIE BROUGHT THAT FOR MY CAFE FROM NEW ZEALAND" jin gasped dramatically and started yelling at yeonjun again

"Im telling you -

" Jinnie hyung! " Someone said with a soft and honey voice which melted jin's heart instantly.

"Yes my baby kookie " Jin replied sweetly

'Oh god! He changed so quickly (yeonjun scoffed mentally)

"Jinnie hyung , forgive yeonjun for this time, he won't repeat this mistake, right yeonjunie? Jungkook said eyeing yeonjun who immediately nodded his head multiple times.

But jin was still not ready to forgive yeonjun so easily. He loves jungkook and yeonjun both as his own brother but this time yeonjun broke his vase which was so precious not because it was expensive but because it was the first interior brought for the cafe .

Jungkook and yeonjun noticed the gloomy expression of their hyung. Yeonjun was feeling so guilty.
He immediately hugged jin and started crying. "I'm really sorry hyungie"
Seeing yeonjun crying , tears breamed in jungkook's eyes too.

Jin was happy that yeonjun understood his mistake. He slowly broke the hug and wiped the tears from yeonjun's eyes and smiled assuringly that he forgiven him.

"Okay, okay my two naughty baby brothers stop crying and hug hyungie" Jin said and opened his arms for them to hug.
Jungkook and yeonjun both hugged Jin lovingly.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○