chapter : 25

jungkook was shocked when taehyung suddenly opened his eyes... staring into his soul deeply with his hazy gaze...

within a split of a second he was under his husband... a shock huff escaped his mouth because of the sudden
action...

His small figure became rigid under his husband's big muscular body.. taehyung was lying above him on his elbows.. without giving his body weight on little husband... he kept staring at him... while the shy baby was diverting his eyes here and there ... his cheeks were bright red due to close proximity...

Taehyung eyes were admiring his husband's beautiful face ... when finally it fall on something which looks delicious to his eyes and it was very hard for taehyung to resist it... His husband's lustrous lips.... he slowly started leaning down towards jungkook's lips in order to capture it..

Jungkook too got the hint about what taehyung was planning to do when taehyung's warm breath fall on his delicate lips...
His lips were just above jungkook's one... just about to capture them ....their breath's were exchanging with each other...

Taehyung closed his eyes and his lips were just about to touch younger's lips but instead of delicate soft muscles his lips got collided with spongy pillow...

He hurriedly opened his eyes only to find his buba missing from his arms... he turned around and found jungkook standing near the bathroom door smiling sheepishly...

"Why did you left " Taehyung raised an eyebrow...

Jungkook didn't said anything... he just lip synced "morning breath" and quickly ran inside the bathroom closing the door harshly in hurry...

Taehyung huffed sadly shaking his head because of disappointment....

'It's ok you will get the kiss after freshing up... keep fighting taehyungaa " He mumbled to himself...

Since taehyung's bathroom was occupied by jungkook... he decided to take a bath in guest room... So he took his casual clothes from the wardrobe... and left the room...

The reason why taehyung took casual clothes instead of formal or office suits... is because he took a leave... Not only today but for a whole week...

Being at the position of CEO is hard.. He know that if he will take leave for 7 days he will have to compensate the work of those days by over working himself... but he also can't leave jungkook all alone here... untill jungkook understands how to manage everything ...

Jungkook is still young...it definitely will be hard for him to cope up with the new surrounding and especially away from his family... Taehyung doesn't want jungkook to feel lonely... he knows he can't stay with him everyday for every single hours... but he can stay with him and give him company atleast for some days so that he can guide him how to manage everything and jungkook don't miss his family too much... Till then he will hire some maids to help jungkook...
And he won't be left alone too...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook was making breakfast...it was his first breakfast with his husband... just thought about it was making his heart swell with happiness...

He was still busy in stirring the soup...when his body jolted because of sudden sneaky grip around his waist... but soon calmed down when he understood who he was... Who can it be other than his naughty husband... who didn't even got effected by jungkook sudden jolt and was calmly rubbing his face on the crook of his little husband's neck...

"Stop it hyung... I'm making breakfast... You will be late for the office if you don't stop now " Jungkook tried to sound stern... because if he sounded a little bit affected.. his hubby will definitely eat him than and there ... however his blushing face was exposing him completely...