chapter : 8

Kim taehyung.. CEO of Kim industry...was Stealthily climbing onto someone's balcony.. like seriously can anyone believe it??? Really love has a power to turn the most richest man to act like smuggler...

It's was 12 at midnight... There was lull in the surrounding.. Only the sound of dogs crying was echoing in the dark midnight. No lights can be seen except taehyung's torch light which was shining brightly like a firefly.. The whole street was sound asleep in the deep slumber.

After struggling for more than 20 minutes... Taehyung finally reached the balcony.. Jungkook's apartment is on 2nd floor.. but it was difficult for taehyung to climb it.. Of course it was his first time climbing the balcony that too stealthily in the midnight... Maybe in future he will be exprienced...

After reaching the balcony.. Taehyung dialed jungkook's number to let him know that he is here to apologize.. but jungkook's phone was switched off..

Taehyung frustratedly ran his long slender fingers in his black mullet hairs..

After standing there for few minutes.. thinking what to do.. Should he knock?? Or should he leave?? he finally came up with the decision that he won't leave without meeting jungkook.. he turned around and saw the broken ladder which he had used to climb the balcony.. It was very difficult... he can't let his struggle go in vain..

He hesitantly slide the curtain of the window... And what did he saw????

The window of the balcony was already open... He squealed in happiness.. Maybe god is on his side today..

He entered the room tiptoeing... The room was pitch dark.. There was no light in the room.. Taehyung slowly and stealthily started moving towards the  piece of furniture which seems to be bed..

He was about to climb on the bed when suddenly... he felt an intense pain on the backside of his head... his vision started to become blur... his whole head started spinning... and he didn't realised when he blaked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook woke up from his sleep.. when his stomach growled for some food.. he realised that he slept empty stomach..

He exited his bedroom and went downstairs to fill his empty stomach... As he entered the kitchen he saw his dinner was kept untouched on the dinning table.
He hurriedly sat on the chair and started having his dinner peacefully...

After having his dinner he took the dirty plates and put them in the sink... his stomach was still not satisfied.. he knew the reason so he went towards the fridge and took one banana milk and started drinking it..

Now he was full and satisfied... now he can sleep peacefully...

He was about to enter his room when he heard some low sounds of someone's walking like someone is tiptoeing . He slightly peeked from the door and saw a shadow of a huge body which was moving towards his bed slowly and steadily with something in his large hands.. without thinking for a second jungkook immediately took a vase which was placed at the corner of his room and slowly went behind the man and....

BAAAMM!!!!!!

The man collapsed on his bed with a loud thud...

Jungkook's hands were shivering from fear... it was the first time he hitted someone... sweat started forming on his face... he placed the vase at the side of the bed and switched on the light to see the man's face...

Jungkook's face turned pale when he saw the face of the man.... his whole body started shivering...the only word which came out of his mouth was.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hyungie!!!