chapter : 22

"I'm here "

Jungkook was standing at the entrance gate of the house... his face had dried tears... hairs were damp due to sweats and messy... eyes shot red and puffy... he was looking like a whole mess....

He was still wearing his wedding dress...
A small bag was hanging on his shoulder...

Everyone was looking at him with shocked expression... Jin was the first to recover from his shock but he didn't approched him... he was not ready to forgive jungkook that easily... he just stood there like everyone but diverted his gaze from him... he doesn't wanted to melt in those puppy eyes which were screaming nothing but apology...

Taehyung was no different...his condition was same... his eyes were in deep contact with jungkook's eyes... but no one was saying anything... Jungkook was trying to convey his feelings through his eyes and maybe taehyung was trying to read it....

Within couple of seconds... Taehyung's upper body felt weight... it got occupied by non other than it's owner jeon jungkook... A loud sobbing sound escaped from jungkook's mouth which soon got muffled in taehyung's buffy chest... He was huging taehyung like his life depends on it...

Everyone gasped at the sudden outburst... but gradually composed themselves... After what he had gone through it is natural for him to cry.... Getting manipulated that his soon to be husband is cheating on him and that to on his wedding day is not something very easy to handle....

Jungkook was still crying in taehyung's chest but now his cries were low and more painful.. But the thing that was hurting his heart more ..taehyung wasn't hugging him back.... he thought that taehyung now hates him... As he didn't trusted him however taehyung was still in daze to realize anything... But soon he was pulled out of his daze when...

"I think you both should talk first??" Junghon stated with a stern look... No he wasn't angry on jungkook... he can understand his feelings but the situation made him sound stern... he was tired and annoyed by the non stop blabbering of the guests....

"Go to jungkook's room " He added..

Taehyung nodded understanding the situation... Jungkook was about to break the hug but flinched when suddenly he got lifted up in someone's strong arms...

Taehyung lifted jungkook in bridal style in his arms..his one arm was protectively placed around jungkook's petite waist... and the other beneath his knee for the support.... Jungkook's face colour turned bright red... Taehyung noticed his flushed face with no expressions but his subconsious mind was happy...

At jungkook's room

Taehyung carefully put jungkook on the ground... No one among them was saying anything nor looking at each other... Jungkook's head was low... Taehyung was looking everywhere but jungkook... There was awkward silence between them...

"I'm sorry " Both of them said in unison... That's when their eyes met... Jungkook's eyes were shinning with tears while taehyung's eyes were blank with no emotions which broked jungkook's already broken heart...

"I - I'm sorry hyungii.. I should have t -trusted you... but the photos... I I'm sorry " Jungkook sobbed... his head was still low avoiding eye contact with elder...

Taehyung's brain was filled with mixed emotions... his heart was heavy because of guilt... guilt of not making himself a trustable person for his partner... for his bubba... guilt of lying to jungkook.. guilt of making him feel that insecure that he left everyone just because of him... he was angry but not on jungkook on himself...

And now seeing this condition of younger was adding salt in his injury... his heart was aching badly... Not being able to handle it more...

He pulled sobbing jungkook in his arms tightly... almost crushing his small body in his large one... and within a nanosecond he finally broked down... he himself started sobbing like a small kid...
Jungkook was amazed and confused that his sobs stopped automatically.... he sniffled few times completely stopping his cries....