chapter : 6

"Im here" Taehyung said in an unexciting tone... A few minutes ago he was really excited to meet his bunbun's hyung but after knowing the real identity of that hyung.. he is feeling nothing but disappointed because he already knows what's going to happen..

"Kim taehyung" Jin was so shocked that nothing uttered from his throat except his brother's name...

"U already know him hyungie?? Wow that's good " jungkook smiled and averted his eyes from jin to taehyung and told him to get inside who was standing at the door with an emotionless face... but who was he to disobey jungkook so he slowly walked inside and stood beside jungkook..

There was an awkward silence for more than 2 minutes.. no one was saying anything.. Yeonjun was staring at taehyung with his mouth wide open... Jin was standing there with shocked expression...eyes were fixed on taehyung... Taehyung was akwardly standing beside jungkook...head hung low with blank expression.. Jungkook was confused as fuck... Why no one is saying anything???

"Taehyung what are you doing here?? Didn't I told you not to visit my shop again? After recovering from his shock Jin finally spoke with poker face and stern tone.

Jungkook can guess the tension between the elders.. but he was confused what's going on here.. On the other hand yeonjun was still busy in admiring taehyung's face.

" Jin hyung what happened?? Why are you mad?? Do you anyhow know taehyung?? Jungkook asked with seriousness in his voice.

"He is my younger brother jungkook" Jin said with same stern tone.

Jungkook and yeonjun both gasped...

WHAT!! REALLY?? both jungkook and yeonjun said in unison.

"Yes " jin replied

Taehyung already know what's coming next... 3,2 and 1 .. Both jungkook and yeonjun burst out laughing... Yeonjun was laughing so hard that he fell on the ground and his eyes started tearing up due to constant laughing...

Taehyung was embarassed as fuck... he just wants to dig a hole and hide inside it and never come out because of embarassment... his crush is laughing on him it's very much embarassing isn't it??

"So your the one who broke all the japanese designer plates... while washing it " Jungkook said.. trying hard to control his laugh.

"And you are the one who burnt Jin hyung's favorite dark chocolate cake along with oven" Yeonjun said while laughing hard... " Like seriously you not only cake but also oven"

"And not only this... hyung told us that u also beaten up the man because u misunderstood him as a child trafficker. " Jungkook said and again started laughing...

"All of these tasks in one day... Wow!! Man you are disastrous " Yeonjun said panting... he had stopped laughing now because he was out of breath... his lungs will burst out anytime if he will laugh more.

Flash back

About two years ago...Moonlight cafe was opened by Kim seokjin and his boyfriend Kim namjoon (who is currently his husband now). As the cafe was opened recently so the customers were few... that's why Jin didn't appointed any staff or workers...he was managing the cafe all by himself... Namjoon used to help him on weekends...

It was 14 feb.. Valentine's day... There was a huge queue of costumers in the cafe.. But seokjin had a date with namjoon and today is Valentine's Day so he can't miss it... Namjoon will be hurt if he did so.. With no another option left .. he called his brother Kim taehyung (who wasn't CEO at that time ...(Mr. Kim was handling that post). He didn't answered.. It's obvious he never answers anyone's call in one go especially when it is from family member... he called again but still not answered.. he didn't stopped he kept calling him again and again... And finally after what seems like centuries.. Call got picked by non other than Kim taehyung.

"What?? The latter barked on the phone

" No hello.. No greetings.. Mannerless brat!! Jin said while gritting his teeth.

"What do you want hyung?? Taehyung asked sleepily as he was sleeping till now it was 12 noon.

" Listen carefully... I already know that you don't have any blind date and hook up today so don't dare to give me fucking excuses... I just want your little favour... Can you lend me??

"Oh and what is it?? Taehyung asked curiously

" Today is Valentine's Day so I and joonie are going for a date.. but today lots of costumers are there.. Can you take care of my cafe for just one day please " Jin said desperately.

Taehyung was feeling bad to reject the help.. he thought he should help his brother..

"But how hyung?? I don't know anything about cooking " Taehyung replied

"U dont need to worry.. I already baked all the cakes ... U just have to serve it . But one cake is remaining 'dark chocolate cake ' whose batter I'm creating right now.. U just have to take it out from the oven before 45 minutes. And there are 20 Japanese designer plates which are kept in the right cupboard which u will use for serving... and be careful the plates are very tender... don't break them or I will break your legs " Jin completed his little speech and ended the call without waiting for taehyung's response... because he knew he will definitely come

Now taehyung was washing dishes.. It was already 4pm . All the costumers are gone except a 6 year old boy who was munching on his strawberry cake while singing some random lyrics and mixing different song with different lyrics...

suddenly he heard the scream of the aforementioned boy... He immediately ran out to check on the boy ... When he ran from there he accidentally hit one of the plates which he was washing a few minutes ago... But since the plates were arranged one after the other like dominoes... All the plates scattered into pieces.

When taehyung came out he saw a man at the age of late twenties was holding the right arm of the 6 year old boy who was weeping and repeating same sentence again and again "sorry, leave me"

Taehyung loves children so much... he got triggered by the scene.. he hastily approached the man and started throwing non-stop punches on him... At first the boy was giggling and cheering for taehyung but when he saw blood... he got worried and started crying loudly.

"Taehyung we are back " Seokjin's excitement changed into rage when he saw taehyung punching hanbin mercilessly....and his son was crying loudly.

"Wtf!! TAEHYUNG!! taehyung stopped punching the man who was half unconscious by now. The boy immediately ran towards his father and started crying...

" Hyung actually i- i can explain I thought he is child trafficker... I saw him glaring and holding the kid's hand tightly... That's why I reacted like that... " Taehyung said with head hung low.

"You idiot... he is not human trafficker.. he is hanbin my regular customer and this kid here looks very cute.. but he is very naughty... he is suffering from tooth infection still he always comes here just to eat cakes and chocolate.. But I never gave him.. But today I was not there and you being oblivious of the fact that he have tooth infection u gave him the cake.. his father was just trying to stop him " Jin sighed

"Wait! Hold on... hold on what's burning?? Jin ran inside the kitchen....

The whole kitchen was filled with black smoke...

" KIM TAEHYUNG.... GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE.. NEVER BRING YOURSELF IN MY CAFE AGAIN... GET LOST!!!!

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○