chapter : 17

"Yugyeomie " Jungkook muttered under his breath... his doe eyes got bigger...after seeing the face of the said person... he blinked his eyes few times to convince himself that he was not dreaming.... As soon as he realised that it was not a dream but reality... he immediately jumped on that person... which resulted him to lost his balance and both of them fell on the ground...

The whole area got filled with the loud chuckling sound of the stranger (stranger for taehyung) and cute muffled giggles of jungkook whose face was buried in the chest of the aforementioned person...

Jungkook was giggling completely oblivious of the jealous tiger... whose face was changing colours every by and then...

Jungkook was trying to descend himself from yugyeom's body... but every time he tries to get up he falls again...
"It's ok muffin... let me help you " Yugyeom said and placed his both hands on jungkook's waist trying to pull him up along with himself but before he do so... Taehyung stormed towards the duo with large steps... he pulled jungkook's fragile wrist ... and within one strong pull jungkook was in the arms of taehyung...

Jungkook's whole body got jerked because of sudden pull and his small body got collided by taehyung's large one... Before jungkook could react or say something... he himself got interrogated...

"Who is this man?? Taehyung asked with a stern tone while pointing at yogyeom... which was very impolite... but taehyung didn't cared at all...

" He is - " Jungkook was replying but got cut off in the middle...

"Hello... I'm Kim yugyeom... " Yugyeom introduced himself with a polite smile... forwarding his right hand for handshake but got ignored brutally by the Kim taehyung... If I say yugyeom felt a little embarrassed it could be an understatement...

Taehyung ignored the introduction of the yugyeom guy and checked him from up to down than asked again....
"How you know my baby.. What's your relation with him?? " This time he asked calmly... as he saw the confused look of jungkook... but his eyes were still cold... Burring deep holes in yugyeom's soul...

Yugyeom was very much scared and taehyung's eyes were not helping at all... like did he do something wrong?? he just hugged his high school friend whom he was meeting after years...

"I - am his friend yeah... just his friend haha " Yugyeom fake laughed... but poor him..taehyung's expression were same like before nothing changed.. his eyes were still doing his work of scaring the poor boy....

It would be lie if jungkook says that he didn't felt scared after hearing taehyung's cold icy voice... Jungkook was still in the arms of taehyung....admiring his features oblivious of the condition of his friend who was so near to pee in his pants..

After getting the answer from yugyeom taehyung diverted his attention from yugyeom to jungkook... his cold hazel eyes pierced in jungkook's soul.. On the other hand yugyeom released his breath which he was holding from God knows how many minutes...

"Bub won't you say something?? Introduce your friend to me... " Taehyung said while palming jungkook's cheeks delicately... his whole demeanour changed in the split of seconds... his eyes softened...

Yugyeom was face palming himself and trying to confront himself that ' it's ok he must be suffering from bipolar disorder.. Poor boy ' while jungkook who was experienced in it... just nodded and slowly broke the hug...

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Seriously gguk... he did that?? Hahaha haha!! " Yuna was laughing her ass off after listening to jungkook's complain about how taehyung behaved in front of his ex-crush... yes ex-crush.

When jungkook was a high schooler he use to have tiny winy on crush on yugyeom... not like he loved him but just crush... yugyeom use to be his neighbour as well so gradually they became good friend but one day... Yugyeom's dad got a transfer letter from his company to new York so they shifted new York... Jungkook was sad as he lost his only best friend but slowly slowly he got emerged with his career...

"Yes noona... he behaved so rude with him... Poor yugyeomie hyung was so scared... I feel bad for him" Jungkook mumbled with sad face...

"It's ok gguk he was just jealous... It it very good to find possesive partner " Yuna said with a teasing smirk...

Jungkook who was sad and pouting till now became a blushing mess... he immediately shooed himself from there before he explodes...

 he immediately shooed himself from there before he explodes

(Isn't he the cutest 🥺🥺 I'm cooing so hard... My hearteu 💘)

Yuna laughed at the running bunny... who was running while stumbling here and there...

"CAREFULL GGUKA YOU HAVE WEDDING TO ATTEND IN A WEEK... AND YOU CANT EVEN BACK OFF BECAUSE IT IS UNFORTUNATELY YOURS " Yuna shouted while laughing loudly ...

jungkook was tripping here and there trying to find a place to hide himself from his evil sister who was torturing him...

Author pov :-

This chapter is short I'm sorry...
Next chapter is about 🤵‍♂️💍🤵💒 hehe 😏...
Tomorrow is my practical exam 🥲
Wish me a luck 🤞..

Preview-

Wedding.....