chapter : 18

A loud music was echoing inside the Kim farmhouse.... bright disco lights were lightning the whole area... Many business tycoons, actors, politicians and models were present in the party... And why not the party was organised by one and only Kim taehyung.

Today was kim taehyung's bachelor party... Finally the whole Korea will get to know that kim taehyung is no more single....

Tomorrow will be the day of the wedding but because of elder jeon's request of no publicity in the wedding... Kim's had decided to throw a bachelor party since the engagement was private too.... And of course people need to know that Kim taehyung will be no more single and for that he need to end his eligable bachelor image...

Every one were enjoying the party... Some of them were dancing while some of them were busy with the flings...majority people were happy while there were few people who seems upset as Kim taehyung won't be remain single anymore...

But there was a certain someone.... Who was devasted... Seated at the corner of the bar.... trying to console her broken heart with the help of alcohol...

"Kim taehyung is here " Someone spoked eyes glued on the godly looking man.

Every person's attention directly drifted towards the staircase

Every person's attention directly drifted towards the staircase.... there they found the centre of the party... People were stunned to see Kim taehyung in party wear...the man was looking alluringly sexy... Every women present there were complaining to the God for not getting Kim taehyung in their life... Not only women but man's were drooling on him too...

"taehyungaa... Where is your fiance??
" Is he not coming"?
"Where is he??
" I never met him... I wanna -
As soon as taehyung stepped in the living
room where the party was going on...he got blocked by a very familiar small figure... Who started bombarding him with tons of question...

"Stop it chim... Let me take a breathe for a good minute" Taehyung said while dramatically placing his palms on his chest...

Jimin was about to counter back when suddenly got pulled into a bone crashing hug by someone... Whom he recognised by his scent itself... he smiled warmly and hugged back his boyfriend...

"Yoongi hyung... Finally you are here... " Taehyung said while pushing jimin from yoongi and hugged his yoongi hyung...yoongi the grumpy cat was first angry for breaking his hug with jimin but at the end hugged back taehyung after all he is his like a small brother to him...

After sometime they went to bar... There they were sitting at the bar table drinking vodka and talking random things...

"Now tell me taehyunga jungkook is coming or not ? " Jimin asked curiously.... Curiousity was clearly visible on his face which made the two elder laugh at his face...

"Why are you both laughing... Fuck off " With that jimin was about to leave the place but got startled when he got pulled towards the bathroom by someone...

"Tsk tsk these horny people's.... Now I'm missing my buba... If only that oldie had allowed him too join the party... I wouldn't be stucked here alone " Taehyung talked to himself quite loudly due to frustration and took a sip of his drink.... Not knowing someone was listening to his blabbering and planning something unethical....

'Don't worry baby you won't be alone and bored anymore' ji won grinned mentally planning a very mischievous trick to ruin taehyung's love story....

Taehyung was very bored in the whole party.... After talking with some important peoples and after declaring his wedding to the media... he excused himself and went to his room...

After entering his room... the first thing he did was calling his buba... he is whipped man can't tolerate the distance relationship... and now he was happy that his dry life will bloom soon... but he had no idea that love stories are not simple but complicated....

Taehyung talked with his buba for more than an hour... he kept teasing jungkook ... and jungkook being the shy creature kept blushing madly on his every statements... though they were on voice call and taehyung can't the see the face of his bunny... he still was able to understand his state by his whinny tone... he loves his whinny bunny...

After sometime he again went to the living room... there he met his long lost friend jongin ( aka kai) ...

" Long time no see taehyung... how you doing man " The man named jongin asked and initiated a hug... Taehyung who was shocked to see the kim jongin korea's biggest model as well his high school friend... broked his trance and accepted the hug...

"I'm good... How about you " Taehyung asked back...

"Well you can see it by yourself" Jongin snapped... there was something in his voice which wasn't normal at all... Taehyung realised it but shrugged it off because he already knew the personality of the person... jongin was always an arrogant and narcissist person...

"I heard you won't be left single anymore

"I heard you won't be left single anymore... You are getting married tomorrow?? Jongin asked with a teasing smirk...

" Yeah.. You heard it correct... Sorry for not inviting actually we weren't in contact so " Taehyung clarified himself.

"But now I'm inviting you... it would be grateful if you show your presence in my wedding" Taehyung added with a polite smile.

"It's fine friend.. And yeah I will definitely come ... But the main question is why are you still sober "??Jongin gave him a unpleasant look..

"Pardon" Taehyung was confused.

"Bro... Tomorrow is your wedding that means end of the freedom... So enjoy your last day of freedom... You can't be sober today's night... You have to get drunk" With that jongin dragged taehyung towards the bar table...

At first taehyung resisted but because of jongin's constant pressure he gave up...
And now he was fully drunk... he clumsily landed his head on the table and kept mumbling rubbish things...
While playing with the ring in his finger..

"Thanks jongin... I love you more now "

"I love you too... But remember you are doing all these just to ruin him so don't get closer to him... You just have to prentend and everything will be done " Jongin warned with a deep demanding voice... Ji won nodded her head instantly already knowing the consequences of disobeying jongin....

Author pov :-

So be ready for some drama🎭
There will be some angst too... I don't know if it will come out good or not but still I will try my best to reach your expectations...

My practicals are finished now and from the end of next week...my finals are going to start so I won't be updating in next 2 consecutive weeks...

Thank you so much for reading my book... Never knew that it will reach 5k+ views this early...

Love you (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ