chapter : 3

Taehyung's eyes were fully focused on his phone screen. He was so busy in his dreamy la la land.. that he didn't realised someone's presence behind him ...

"Oh my my MR. Kim taehyung is in love "
Jimin gasped dramatically clutching his shirt...... Taehyung immediately closed his phone...and started acting like he was not beholding his lover's picture a few seconds ago and again started working on his files...

"Get out Mr. Park, I'm working" Taehyung said with his usual cold tone.
Jimin on the other hand was smiling like a maniac, because why not... This is the first time he saw his best friend smiling this wide... He was happy that his friend is finally interested in someone... And he was curious too..

"Mr.kim i just came here to submit this report.. No need to give this cold attitude" Jimin said with his 'trying to sound cold 'tone.

"But-

" But, what jimin?? Taehyung asked irritatedly because firstly Jimin disturbed him in his most important work and secondly he was caught red handed staring at his bunny's picture... By non other than jimin who will definitely tease the hell out of him... After office hours of course... Taehyung is very professional in works.. He doesn't like when someone brings friendship and other relationship in office.. According to him private life and professional life should maintain distance...it should not be messed...

"I just wanted to help you with your new little crush.. But leave it anyways you don't need my help I guess... It's ok... I have many other works to carry on.. I'm taking my leave than.. "
Jimin smirked mentally and started walking when-

"Wait chim... I mean Mr. Park.. I want to talk something important.. Meet me at office cantin at lunch.. " Taehyung said with his usual tone but desperation was clearly visible on his face.
'Can't he ask help a little more politely 'jimin scoffed mentally...

"Okay sir" Jimin said and left.

Taehyung again opened his phone and started beholding the picture of the cute bunny... Which he took secretly on the day ..when they first met... It's been 1 week but taehyung still can't forget that cute bunny like boy, his red tomato face.. This is the first time he is interested in someone. It's not like he never dated before... But feelings were not attached.. he never crossed his limits.. He is still virgin.. He wants to give his virginity to his soulmate.. to his real partner...

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Jungkook " Soomin called jungkook with stern tone...
"Yes mama "

"Yeji has invited us for a lunch tomorrow so return home from your cafe before 1pm."

"Okay mama.. But is it necessary for me to come... " Jungkook asked hesitantly.

"Why? Are you busy? Yeji wants you to join... It's not like I'm interested to take you with me.. It's up to you if u want to come or not.. I will inform her whatever your decision will be.. " Soomin said and left from there without even glancing at jungkook...

It will be lie if jungkook say....it didn't hurted him...The way her mother talks to him.. The way she always makes him feel alienated... The way she treats him like an outsider.... It's not like she abused him or something but she never gave him a motherly feeling as well... For which he is craving from childhood. But he cant do anything...can he?? He can't force someone to love him right?? Love can't be earn forcibly... So jungkook did what he always do...he hide all his misery with his smile. He smiled and left from there to go to cafe...

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Jungkook and his mom are now standing outside the Royal Kim mansion. Jungkook is stunned by the beauty of the mansion... He never saw this type of mansion rather than in movies... It's not like jungkook is poor or something.. He belongs to wealthy family as well but Kim family is richy rich...

 He belongs to wealthy family as well but Kim family is richy rich

(Assume this as Kim mansion...in the picture it is night time assume it as afternoon..)

Jungkook and Mrs jeon went inside... Both were warmly welcomed by Mrs. Kim. She seems so much excited like a five year toddler.. She welcomed them . All three went to dinning room For lunch.. Both best friends were talking about random things... Jungkook was getting bored so he started scrolling on his phone....

"Where is your son... Yeji?? Is he busy again... It's sunday after all he should take some break" Soomin said to her best friend.

Even though jungkook's attention was on phone... He was still listening to their conversation.. He was actually interested to know about taehyung.. Even though they met only once...

"Actually I didn't asked him .. Wait let me ask " Yeji said eyeing on jungkook.
Yeji called taehyung but he didn't picked.. She was embarrassed a bit... She was cursing taehyung in her mind.. With heavy heart she called again and this time phone was picked but not by taehyung but by jimin...

"Hello, auntie actually tae went to washroom what happen? Jimin asked from the other side.

" Actually jiminshii i wanted taehyung to join me for lunch.. Can you inform him that? "

"But auntie taehyung already had his lunch with me and u know auntie.. Taehyung is interested in someone.. A boy actually and his name is -

But before jimin complete his sentence...Someone snatched the phone from his hand
" Hello, mom.. Don't mind him he is crazy.. Tell me why did you called?? Taehyung asked nervously...
Meanwhile jimin was smirking and wiggling his eyebrows at taehyung and taehyung was throwing sharp glares towards him in return..

"Actually taehyung my friend soomin is here with her son.. I invited her for the lunch.. So I wanted you to join us but jimin said u already had lunch so it's fine.. Do your work take care " Yeji was going to hang up the call but -

"No mom.. Actually I- I am free now I mean I don't have that much work I can join if you want.. I will be there in 10 minutes " With that he hung up the call. And left the cantin without even glancing at jimin whose mouth was wide open because of what he estimated now.. He can't believe his eyes.. He can't believe his ears.. Kim taehyung left his all works and meetings pending just to meet the certain bunny boy whom he met for just one time..

On the other side Mrs Kim was dancing inside her mind.. Finally her dream is coming true ... Finally taehyung is interested in someone..

"Taehyung is coming" Mrs. Kim said joyfully...

Jungkook was nervous right now... His first meeting was not so good with taehyung.. Now he was feeling so nervous to face him again.. But little did he know he was excited too..

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○