chapter : 14

"Oppa"

Taehyung's eyes fall on the tall figure standing right in front of his table with a wide smile on her small pale face...A very elegant and beautiful looking women that every man dream for except taehyung... The girl standing in front of him was Kim ji won...

Kim ji won is a famous model of south Korea

Kim ji won is a famous model of south Korea... She is former miss Korea.. Every man in korea dreams about her... Everyone wants her to be theirs... She is sweet, kind, rich, successful, independent and moreover beautiful... A beauty which is every man's dream but no one can achieve...

If she wants she can get any boy head over hills for herself.... but she wants only one which can never be hers... Kim taehyung... her long time crush... she is madly in love with taehyung Or we can say madly obsessed with taehyung...

There is a story behind her obsession over taehyung.........

Kim ji won and Kim seokjin were used to be high school best friends and still are... Kim ji won had a long ass crush on Kim taehyung the younger brother of her best friend... She tried alot to get his attention.. At that time all of them were teenagers... So taehyung was not completely aware about his sexuality... But still he was not interested in dating stuffs which means technically not interested in ji won... but ji won was stubborn she didn't give up and made her mind to win his heart by hook or crook...

She asked jin for help... being her best friend jin tried to help her out... he told taehyung to give a try... just a try... taehyung did... he did gave a try to their relationship but it turned out a failure... After almost 2 months of dating ji won.. Taehyung figured out his sexuality that he is a gay..... he is not interested in girls but attracted towards same gender... he told everything to his brother and ji won....he was not ashamed of his sexuality why would he?? It's not a crime to get attracted to same gender...

Jin understood his brother's condition and told ji won to give up on this relationship... but she was too stubborn to agree... She didn't give up instead tried her best to win taehyung's heart.. but nothing worked...

After some years of their break up.. Taehyung took over the position of ceo in his father's company... and got busy with his career... Ji won's father suggested her to win taehyung's heart by her charms and success... and of course she won't leave any chance to get taehyung's heart... So here she is....most successful women in Korea... Ms. Kim ji won.

"How many time I have to tell you don't come to my office... I'm not interested in you.. Why don't you understand?? Taehyung blurted out abruptly not caring about ji won's feeling who felt sad but what can she even expect from taehyung...he was never interested in her ... but will she give up?? No.

Ji won smiled delicately which can melt any person's heart but not taehyung's because he is aware of all her motives and intentions...

"Oh come on oppa.. Stop being so rude after all we are friends" Ji won sighed softly..